X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wonder

Only in the MSF are cardboard boxes considered a good gadget.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@S121

Boxes... reminds me of something...

As quoted by Markiplier in some of his videos: *sees boxes* "BOXES!!!" *proceeds to destroy every box*

Comment

Boxes are evil.. like the barrels..
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Death has a beard.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

beards can control your mind with their hidden powers
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Only in MSF can you turn a regular old box into A WORKING F*CKING BOX TANK THAT CAN SHOOT! LIKE, WHERE THE F*CK DOES THE TECHNOLOGY TO MAKE THAT COME FROM!?!

Anyways, I'm off. Night. *slips into smoke box tank and fires smoke round and disappears*

Comment

@Wonder

Nighty night.

@Kristia

This is the reason I said, "Death has a beard." It's the first thing that popped into my mind.

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs48/f/20...by_hasUnow.jpg

What does Sakuyamon mean by John having a goal to complete? He already placed the core.
                sigpic

Comment

oh really? oops.. editing time! XD

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

No worries, no harm done.
                    sigpic

Comment

and its done

Spoiler:

Comment

You know...
                        Robin, forever being a grandmaster tactician...could possible introduce some strategy to the situation of dealing with the ultimate power known as Flandre Scarlet.
                        Though I remember the FE: A map where it was a battle against something too powerful for any of the units at that time.
                        The strategy was run like hell then after x number of turns a solid position could be found and it then becomes a battle of attrition.

Though I'm thinking we could use more this sorta tactic:

Comment

@Cucoo

That might be hard, but it might be doable, depending on Wriggle.

I would go ask him about it.

And now for a little music to keep everyone occupied.

sigpic

Comment

Here is a little music of my own to keep everyone busy!

Comment

@ S121

Aye...

in the meantime this was what I was thinking:

"I get it Flandre, you got all that anger and sorrow all burning deep inside...but you still want to play, right? So how about, you play...with them. *points at nucleoids*"

Though the situation is more preventing her from destroying gensokyo, right?

Comment

@Cucoo

Actually, she is already attacking the Nucleoids. I think she is on the path to destroying Gensokyo, but that's a worst-case scenario. Right now, she's just blasting the enemy to Kingdom come.

I would say that John might have a shot, considering how lucky he is and how she formed sort of a connection with him.

She defended him when he was attacked and stabbed through the torso by a scorpion humanoid, and she was happy that he didn't break when she was playing with him. It was just hide-and-seek, but by her dialogue, she was still happy about it. Not only that, but John has been nothing but nice to her for the entire RP.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X