Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, I have an idea. At the end of the rp, Lucifer calls all important deities i.e. Isadora, HP, auditor, etc. for a 'poker' game. There, while they're gambling, they'll talk about the 'mortals' like John, HM, Yuyuko, underlings, all the while the cards that they're using are modeled after the characters, like Koishi, 9 of hearts, etc. Then in the end, Lucifer gets up and as the game ends, he throws down a card..., and it says 'Joker: John.'

Comment

@Wonder

I would say that Mundus from Devil May Cry could be a part of that group since he is practically the devil in that series. Only a few problems...

1: He had little to no dialogue except a few lines in the RP when he was ordering Vergil early on meaning he hasn't been fully established yet in the RP.
      2: He is still kind of stuck in the Demon World (his Demon World) he only has the power to bring people from the real world to his Demon World, and vice versa.
      Last edited by Mega134; 10-26-2013, 10:50 PM.
      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

1. Mega... @ mega?

2. Who says they can't play in the demon world?

Comment

DAMMIT! I derped! Sorry kind of tired and loopy. Just got back from an early Halloween party. I meant @Wonder :P
          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Also...

Well they could be playing in Mundus's Demon World. With Mundus just in the background kind of like a spectator. Feeling awfully weak from transporting his recently corrupted Vergil to his realm.

Comment

Back.

@Wonder

My mind. Please find all the pieces of it. It seemed to have exploded.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Well... I found a piece of it. It's labeled... 'pigrid3r's password...'

Comment

Anyone on?

Comment

@Mega

I'm still here.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

So...

How's life?

Comment

@mega

Boring.

It usually is.

Right now, I'm watching the final Reireimu episode fragments that I missed.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

I had to take a shower.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Well like I said earlier when I first got on today.

I've been at a large party some of my friends were holding celebrating Halloween awfully early because one of my friends cousins is going to out to join the Air Force in a few days. So we decided my friend decided to celebrate early.

I say that was the first party I've ever been to that had lasted from MORNING to night. Seriously! I felt really freaking tired, and even somewhat loopy when I finally got home!

Comment

Well, you can take it easy here.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                              X