• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Random music time

...NOT
    ...HELPING
    *scurries away*

@ Neo

ya...I picked up on the circle's name quite quickly...
    it would explain it....
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-30-2013, 12:44 AM.

Comment

NPC Character of Choice: Midna

Game of Origin: Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

Power: Midna has many abilities, but the most notable ones are the ability to warp between portals of Twilight at any given time by herself or with another person or object. The range of how big the object can be as big as a bridge and an enormous rock.

There is also the ability to cross between walls and other objects as she can desintegrate and reintegrates from twuli particles to cross the obstacles. But the princess can change her appearance to a complete mirror of any being.

Hiding in the shadows is a tactic of hers to avoid contact as she goes inside the shadows and can reappeard from another one with not much problem.

There are two forms of Midna, her imp form and human form. In the imp form, the twili uses her hair "hand" to make various tasks from picking obkects to crush her enemies. While in the human form she uses her twili powers to materialize weapons and protections that have a durability depending on her energy and an asortment of magical spells to aid her on combat

Weapons: Midna in a sense doesnīt have weapons, her headgear, a powerful object divided in four parts, is a magic enhancer that gives the princess more energy for devastating spells, with the four parts fused she become a sort of demigod creature with energy lances that can break possibly any barrier of magic.

Weaknesses: Despite having poweful magic, Midna is still a human, so illness and mortal wounds can affect her, the sunlight isnīt a weakness though she prefers being in shadows for her own choice

Appearance: Standing a head taller than Princess Zelda, Midna possesses orange hair, red eyes and a pale complexion from the Twilight Realm. She wears a hooded cloak that looks like a royalty garb. With this, she wears a sarong that reveals one leg bare, and a headdress (or crown)

Personality: Midna is quite a fusion of loyal and honest with mischevious nature even though she acts for what is right. the twili also acts ironically of her status as a princess because she prefers going to the front and be with the people

Morality: mischeviously and neutral good

Biography: Midna is one of the Twili, a race descended from wielders of powerful and evil magic who were banished to an alternate dimension by the goddesses Din, Farore, and Nayru after an event known as the Interloper War. This alternate dimension, out of which the sublimated descendants could only exist as shadows, eventually became known as the Twilight Realm.

Prior to the events of Twilight Princess, Zant, one of the Twili, overthrew Midna from her throne and placed a curse on her, giving her the imp form that she maintains for most of the game and depriving her of the magic powers that are granted to the leader of the Twili. Midna, already in possession of a Fused Shadow, leaves the Twilight Realm and witnesses Link as a wolf being taken away by a Shadow Beast. Knowing the Twili legend that the Hero would appear as a "divine beast," Midna follows Link to his prison cell in the Castle Town Sewers and tells him she'll help him escape if Link does exactly as he's told. The pair eventually exit the sewers and go to a tower in Hyrule Castle to meet with Princess Zelda, who Midna mockingly calls "Twilight Princess" and blames Zelda for Hyrule's current state.

After the meeting with Zelda, Midna reminds Link that he must still save Ilia and the rest of the Ordon children that were kidnapped, saying that she'll be happy to help the young hero if he acts like her "servant." Once Link finds the first Fused Shadow in the Forest Temple, Midna reveals that was the item that she was looking for, but refuses to tell Link their exact purpose or what she plans to do with them. The power of the Fused Shadows can be used to destroy Zant, returning Midna and the other Twili to their true form. Midna does not tell Link, however, that she wants the Fused Shadows for the benefit of herself and her world.

Upon collecting all Fused Shadows, Zant confronts Link and Midna in the Lanayru Spring and easily takes the Fused Shadows from them. He then tries to persuade Midna to join his side, but after she refuses, he holds her up in front of the Light Spirit Lanayru, who gravely injures Midna by overexposing her to its light. With Link now once again as a wolf and Midna nearing death, the young hero takes her to Princess Zelda in Hyrule Castle. The dying Midna, no longer caring for her sake, asks that Zelda tell Link how to break his curse since he is the only one who can defeat Zant. As a last request, Midna pleads to Zelda to inform Link where he can find the Mirror of Twilight, and Zelda, having heard this, chooses to revive her by transferring her soul within Midna's body, disappearing in the process. After seeing the unselfish acts made by Zelda and Link, Midna has a change of heart and vows to help save Hyrule from Zant. The duo eventually arrive to the Gerudo Desert, where Midna asks for Link's help in finding the Mirror of Twilight, their last potential link to Zant.

Eventually, Midna and Link reach the Mirror Chamber and find that the Mirror of Twilight has been broken into four Mirror Shards, with only one of them remaining in the mirror. After learning from the Sages the location of the remaining three shards, the pair find them and return to the Mirror Chamber to complete the mirror, where the Sages reveal that Midna is the true Twilight Princess and ruler of the Twili race, not Zelda, who had previously been defined as the Twilight Princess by Midna herself, presumably to keep a cover on her identity. Zant, after usurping the throne from Midna, placed a curse on her that gave her the form she maintains for most of the game. This curse could presumably not be lifted until Ganondorf, the source of Zant's power, was defeated.

Once Link has defeated Zant in battle, Midna is shocked to see that her curse is not lifted, which would enable her to regain her powers. She uses only a fraction of the power that the Fused Shadows hold to destroy Zant, and is utterly bewildered by their power. The Fused Shadow's power is also used to break the pyramid-shaped barrier around Hyrule Castle. Midna uses the power to transform into a giant, spider-like beast with a large pole-arm weapon (see right side). This same form is used in an attempt to destroy Ganondorf during the ending sequences of the game, but ultimately fails. Shortly thereafter, Ganondorf is seen holding up the helmet part of the Fused Shadows that was Midna's trademark garment, breaking it in his hand.

After Link, with some assistance from Zelda, defeats Ganondorf once and for all, the Light Spirits revive Midna and break the curse placed on her by Ganondorf and Zant, allowing Midna to regain her true form. In a comical moment when Link first sees her true form, she is amused by his silence and asks, "Am I so beautiful that you've no words left?"

Before going back to the Twilight Realm, she bids Princess Zelda and Link farewell at the Mirror Chamber and sheds a single tear, which, upon contact with the Mirror of Twilight, destroys it completely, just before she returns to the Twilight Realm. She vows to Link that she will "see him later," however it is unknown if what she says comes true, as the Mirror was the only known link to the Twilight Realm. As another last word, she asks that everyone "...remember that there is another world bound to this one." She may be hinting about the Hour of Twilight, mentioned in a conversation between Link and Rusl, and Rusl states that the two worlds intersect when the sun sets.

Traumas: Not that I think so, possibly the only thing that would actually scare her for a moment would be Zant or Ganondorf

Phew.. quite a long thing

Cucoo.. donīt tease me with that meiling.. ><
      Last edited by Kristia; 10-30-2013, 12:47 AM.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia
        On her Traumas, I know that she would more take on anger if she saw Ganondorf or Zant again. Though Zant be ded...

And...

Not my fault most of the sexiest beats are put to the sexiest t- *knifed* (Ok Sakuya T3T)

oh and this one's for Wriggle

What was your old avatar? "Can your Taoist skate?"
        Well...

Comment

Oh dear, that's a pretty fine Futo.

(Wriggle nosebleed)

{Oh is this the Yuri sense you were talking about?}

Wriggle 0 : 1 Yukari
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Ok So on the Zelda Arc, we got Link and Midna as definitive starters.

...also I had another thought for supreme endgame material.

Phantasy Star's ultimate evil entity:
            Profound Darkness.

EDIT: oh wait my mistake...Profound Darkness isn't what I thought it was...
            neeeeever miiiind~

And EDIT:
            I'm getting sleep...night peeps
            Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-30-2013, 01:18 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Nighty night.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

so, how are you night people?
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm fine Kristia.

I feel like everything is just... off right now though. Like something isn't quite right...

Comment

me too, i have this.. bad feeling

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I'm just sitting around, waiting for posts.

I'm also coming up with possible upgrades for Isaac, such as a Tesla Module, or a Gravity/Anti-gravity Module.

Why do you guys feel like something bad is going to happen? (spooky...)
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Can't fall asleep quite yet...I wanna get one last thing over with.

anyway...

I need thoughts...
                        Oh and S121, I wanna go through another session of figuring out stats on particularly Lisa.

Comment

@Cucoo

What did you have in mind?
                          sigpic

Comment

@Kristia

SO I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH THIS FEELING!

I feel like something just isn't right. Also I think Wriggle got off for the night... damn...

Also this is a question I asked myself before... BUT I wonder what Isaac would do when Zero is in the process of Awakening. By the time he is seen again in the sequel during my story arc he will be insane. Attacking anyone or anything that gets in his way as he searches for "Light's final creation." Zero would basically be considered a Maverick by the Maverick Hunters.

Gee I wonder how Nitori would take it when she finds out in the sequel that Zero is now one of the Maverick Hunters top targets.

I'm sure they would try and do everything they can to help Zero and calm him down.

Comment

in my case, I have been interrupted in my work by this group of people from school.

Looks like my status as the strange girl is now the impossible mom

It irritates me that the gossip spreads like a freaking virus, I only hope Rebeca doesnīt get involved in the fiasco

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Why do they call you that?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X