X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

Ok, the average 180 lb adult male can lift about 400 pounds with their legs. That's not how much weight a person can lift above their heads, but let's just assume that that's the case.

I divided the humans' strength by the CASTs' strength values and found that CASTs are initially 2% stronger than humans. That means that a base CAST would be able to lift about 408 pounds max. (I actually rounded the percentage up, in order to give you a little bit more of an edge. It was supposed to be 1.579%.)

The maximum lvl human is 2.78 times stronger than the average human, which means that they can lift up to about 1,112 pounds. (That's actually how strong I am! I'm max level, baby! XD)

Again, the CAST proved to be slightly stronger than the human, but still having a strength that was less than 2% greater than the humans' strength, so I rounded it up to 2% again.

A max lvl CAST is 2.78 times stronger than the base CAST, so that means that a max lvl CAST can lift up to about 1,134.24 pounds.

I'll get to work on the speed and reaction times.

@NeoFox

I never said Zero would be an easy fight.
    Last edited by S121; 10-30-2013, 04:18 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@S121

Lol good point xP If anything Zero would probably be on equal ground with Isaac.

Luckily Isaac won't have to be the one who fights Zero when Zero FULLY Awakens.

I also saw that it's Wriggle's birthday after reading the bottom of the page where it shows the members currently online... I feel like we should do something special for Wriggle.

I also have a feeling like Zero's and Nitori's relationship might officially be established soon :P

Comment

@NeoFox

What should we do for Wriggle?

A picture seems boring now.

Maybe I should build a giant cake...

What's Zero like when he fully awakens?
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@S121

Did someone say badguy monolouge.

Love those first few lines.

"Have you been a good boy?"

"Show yourself"

"Awww, Sounds like you haven't"

The last part is pretty good too tough.

"Are you done rambeling?"

"Rambeling? As if. All I'm trying to tell you is that your time is up."
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

I don't what we should do for Wriggle...

Also when Zero fully Awakens he will:

1: Be at full power. It's usually stated that only X is capable of taking on Zero when he is fully Awakened just due to his Limitless Potential (which will activate during Zero and X's epic battle)

2: He will be back to his usual calm, and collected self, but he will only be focused on one thing and one thing only. Fighting X. He wouldn't even bother with anyone else unless they interrupt his battle against X. The battle between Zero and X will be happening at or around the same time the battle against Sigma will happen. I'm sure that Isaac would probably be the one to go up against Sigma along with help from others. Including John, and Six.

It's a shame that Zero will die after the battle... Okay just kidding Zero won't die. X and Zero both though will be in TREMENDOUSLY bad condition. Remember how badly damaged Zero was during the Hawaii arc? Yea well X and Zero will both be in pretty much worse condition. X will have to get a new body along with Zero. However... Zero... won't retain his memories after the battle... all of his memories will be forgotten. It will be quite tough.

Especially for Nitori. I mean seriously a person that you most likely have feelings for ended up in such bad condition he had to get a new body (his Zero series body) as well as having absolutely no recollection of his past? Seriously that will be tough to deal with.

Not only that, but after the battle they will most likely be out of commission for a few arcs if not longer.

3:

Comment

@Katrix

I just love it when people make fun of the monologues. I love it when a game kind of makes fun of itself like that.

@NeoFox

What about the modifications Isaac put into Zero's databanks?

He made it that they can survive being almost entirely destroyed, thanks to the redundant circuits Isaac added. The only real way that Zero's databanks would be faulty like that would be if 90% of it was destroyed, and if that was the case, Zero might not be able to be revived in the first place. -_-;

It's not set in stone or anything, but all I'm saying is that you would have to put his databanks through a paper shredder to make him lose his memory.
              Last edited by S121; 10-30-2013, 04:53 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

@S121

What about this one. Guess the badguy role isn't for everyone.

Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                you are not alone.

Comment

@S121

That may be true, but the virus in his system that caused him to fully Awaken would have wiped all his Databanks after the battle. During the battle between X and Zero, Zero will slowly be losing some past memories due to the virus. By the time the Maverick Hunters retrieve X and Zero, most if not all of Zero's databank's would be wiped clean. The databank's would still be in tact, but the data wouldn't. They would still be able to salvage part of his memories though. Like his personality, and what his name is. Most other memories would be gone though. You could also say that Wily had installed a something in the case if Zero ever did Awaken, and was destroyed that a program would also wipe Zero's memories away for safety purposes.

Comment

@Katrix

That guy is not a good villain. Just imagine if he tries to talk to John, Isaac, or anyone else that has little patience tor nonsense.

@NeoFox

Hmm, Dr. Wily seems to be counter-productive...

If he deleted the memory of Zero becoming awakened, then Zero is doomed to repeat the awakening process again, causing another virus attack.
                    Last edited by S121; 10-30-2013, 04:59 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

@S121

I know. Maybe that's why he's the first one to be defeated?
                      Last edited by Katrix; 10-30-2013, 05:10 AM.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

@S121

Not unless the program that Wily had installed also deleted Zero's core programming. I mean the program wouldn't just delete Zero's memories of being awakened, but ALL of Zero's memories completely. Deleting the programming that made it to where Zero actually grew stronger from the virus. Thus eliminating another possible threat of Zero awakening once more.

The program that Wily installed that would delete all of Zero's databank's would also effect other things inside Zero as well. Like permanently shutting down the Z-Heart which is what powers Zero, and the Z-Brain which allows Zero to think (they also are described as "containing an unknown power", and without a special key from Wily those two devices won't be able to reactivate, and without those Zero will be unable to access and utilize the power of the virus. Thus the only way to save Zero then is to try and salvage any memories that did happen to be left behind by the program, and transfer them to a new body or try and keep them saved onto a memory disk or something until Zero can wake back up once more.

Comment

@NeoFox

Who gave Zero the virus?

@Katrix

John might not even try to fight him. He might just try to intimidate him into running away, kind of like what he does to Grunts.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well Zero always had a bit of the virus in him. It just grows stronger as he fights.

It's literally described that even after death Zero continues to spread the virus.

I mean when Wily built Zero he also had developed a virus that would soon become known as the Maverick Virus to help Zero become stronger (Wily originally had planned to use the virus to rule the world), then eventually turned into the Sigma Virus, and then the Zero Virus after the Eurasia Colony (which was completely filled with the Maverick Virus) was crashed into by Zero in a space shuttle as an attempt at self sacrifice to destroy the colony which was on a crash course with Earth. The earth still got f***ed up pretty badly though (humans couldn't even live above ground) and the Zero Virus was made.

Comment

@NeoFox

Hopefully, Dr. Wily tries to correct his mistake with the virus and tries to fix Zero.

Sometimes, building a giant floating colony is not a very good idea.
                              sigpic

Comment

The program that Wily developed that would erase all of Zero's memories, the virus in his body, and shut down the Z-Brain and Z-Heart could be his way of trying to correct his mistake so that a similar disaster wouldn't happen again. Though he would still try and help repair Zero.

Wily didn't build the Eurasia Colony.

The Eurasia Colony was built during the X series and was infected by Sigma who purposefully done it as part of his plan in X5.

Comment

Working...
                                X