Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

guess who is back
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Kristia! *tackle hugs Kristia* You're back!

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back, Kristia! XD
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Gah! *falss while hugging Neo*

Seems things have been good here XD

so how is everyone?
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm good Kristia.

I also applied for Cucoo's RP xP

Comment

@Katrix

Wow, I guess I really did it then... 0_0

@Kristia

I'm good.

I just typed up the longest post in the entire RP.

@NeoFox

Damn... Isaac's entry about himself is very sad and depressing.

"We each lost a part of ourselves during that nightmare on the Titan Sprawl. For Ellie it was her eye. Luckily, we found a replacement we could afford. Even though the color doesn’t quite match, at least she can feel whole again. Me. I lost a part of my soul. And there’s not a damn thing I can do to buy that back. I guess, ultimately, that’s why she left. People want things they can fix and I’m permanently broken."
                —Isaac in a text log.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@S121

You need a gold medal for longest post in the RP :P

Damn that is depressing...

Hopefully this song should cheer you up xD

Also gives me a better idea for the character (and villain in my arc in the sequel) Elpizo...

Comment

Yay, another character to make tests with (GLaDOS mentality)

Oh really? I´ll check it utsuh

So.. what did I miss?

The beast duo were going to the Scarlet Devil´s Mansion searching for Meiling

Mara was seeing the funeral and thinking on how to deal with the mess

the other Rena sent an sweet scent attack with John as her ally

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kriatia

Well, Isaac came across Lust, and despite wanting to leave her to her fate, Isaac gave in to his conscience and helped her. She then decided to call herself Lujuria. He then went to go get a drink alone, but Lujuria followed him the the bar where they eventually talked. Isaac soon found out that she's not as bad a person he thought she was. After a lot of talking, she managed to convince him to go to Australia because of a repressed memory. It turns out that she was human. After telling Isaac about herself, Isaac told her about himself, hence the LONGEST POST EVER...

John was drinking with Yukari and asked her about her past, to which she showed him a vision. She was a Youkai that tried to have Humans and Youkai coexist, but was beaten and shunned for it. John comforted her, then Komachi transported her to the Ten Kings' courtroom, where Yukari flipped out and attacked them with an AR-71 and two legendary swords. She was then transported to Chireiden, where she now is.

After Yukari left with Komachi, John followed Huey and spoke with him about HM, and they saw a video recording from HM's suit, showing that HM had an army of robots. After all that, John met up with Six and was told that Dr. Halsey is in this world. John was happy and talked with Six some more. They eventually came across X, who said goodbye to John. X was going to leave to join the Maverick Hunters and John comforted him with the fact that they would still be able to see each other, thank's to John's portal abilities. After that, John and Six talked some more in a bar. John then decided to go find Yuuka. He flew around and eventually found her on Chireiden's roof, alone. After talking with her and assuring her that she belonged, she came up with the idea of them sparring, John accepted and the battle commenced. After a couple close calls, John performed a palm strike to Yuuka's Solar Plexus, causing her to fly through Chireiden's roof. John was worried that he hurt Yuuka, so he followed her trajectory into the building. Once there, he found out that Yuuka has become weaker, due to her soul not being complete, coupled with the fact that Youkai are spiritual creatures, meaning that having a fragmented soul greatly affects Youkai. Satori then told John about a Soul Vault, where he could help Yuuka's soul become whole again. Yuuka was then taken by Komachi for Shikieiki's trial.

We never touched your characters because we don't want to mess anything up with them.

Nothing happened in ATWaP, either.
                      sigpic

Comment

@S121

I think it is common knowledge now that people don't touch other people's characters.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

oh ok, but I need wriggle for the beast duo unless Meiling is alive/dead so they can go back to wherever they are needed, so anyone who wants to interact with them is free to do it

well.. not so much since im full of homework at the moment ^^;

Spoiler:

Comment

@Katrix

Even when it's requested.

I think anyone would rather not screw up the Character's personality.

@Kristia

I think Wriggle will be back in a couple of hours.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post

I'm good.

I just typed up the longest post in the entire RP.
                              My response to even seeing that thing.

JESUS GOD CHRIST HELL IN A HANDBASKET WALL OF TEXT INSERT OTHER SWEARS AND WORDS OF AMAZEMENT HERE

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

No, it's not a wall of text, it's a tower of text. XD

It took me an hour to type.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X