Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's just say my a certain someone from my past has came back and literally tore my heart apart.

I really don't want to talk about it much. I just want to find a place where I can relax, escape reality, and say f*ck life.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Understandable.

Nothing much has happened in IC. I've been playing Minecraft.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

I think Joyreactor is a good site to calm me down...

Comment

@SUSTIC

WTF!? XD

Poor cat.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Then there is this one...

That looks like it hurt...

Comment

@SUSTIC

I think he's out cold...
              sigpic

Comment

Yea it does...

Now this one is just flat out evil

Comment

@S121

It's normally implied that if you have darkness in your heart you can use darkness. As pretty much everyone have darkness in their hearts everyone can use darkness. To use it effectively however you have to have a decent amount of it. This can come from evil things like wanting to hurt someone or have fun at others expenses, buyt it can also come from wanting to get revenge, wanting power whatever the reason may be, fear.

@SUSTIC

Welcome back

That looks like it hurts
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Some people just want to watch the world burn...

@Katrix

Well, John doesn't really want to get revenge on anyone, he's not afraid of anything except for losing those he cares about, he doesn't maliciously make fun of others, and he doesn't feel the desire to hurt anyone.

I would say that his only faults might be that he's afraid of losing those he cares about and that he is determined to become stronger so that he can protect them.

I suppose those are the catalysts for John's Darkness abilities.

Now it's just a matter of how he will find out that he can still use his Darkness abilities.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm pretty sure that by the end of the second season, John will have good reason to use powerful darkness...

Comment

@Wonder

Welcome back!

It's a secret, isn't it?
                        sigpic

Comment

The worst thing about secrets around here is how badly you want everybody to know about it...

Comment

@Wonder

I guess I'm not able to hear it, right?

I'm trying to keep my curiosity in check, but it's really hard...
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm trying to keep my enthusiasm in check, so you and me are on a parallel boat XD I mean, I already gave out a sneak peak for the first arc. Btw, how does ABOMINATION sound to you?

Comment

@Wonder

It WILL be fun.

Anyways, I have a question for you about the Outworld you were building for Gensokyo. You see, I suck at making old, traditional Japanese homes, but I'm better at creating modern homes.

Would it be okay if I helped with it?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X