Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Katrix

You wouldn't be the only one.

And so...

(sorry I'm having too much fun with this picture)

Comment

2sp00ky.

In the meanwhile, Pageratta's comics are too good.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

And done.

I'm not good at endings, but I think I did well.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
          And with that, John's storyline is at end. Hopefully by tomorrow we can have the whole RP done with Wonder on.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Code: Nemesis is officially one of my favorite classes in Elsword

Comment

I'll make a headway for Wonder and then go to sleep.

Good night.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Nighty night.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

So anyone still on?

Comment

@SUSTIC

I'm still here.

I'm kind of busy though, but I will check back from time to time.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ah.

I was just thinking of how it will be with Chung in the sequel. Since he's going to be a Deadly Chaser by the beginning of the sequel Chung will be a far more skilled fighter. With twin Silver Shooters (which are magically enchanted revolvers that fires shots that can pierce through just about anything), along with a much lighter armor allowing for better mobility, Chung will be a bigger threat. Granted he will still have the Tactical Trooper class Destroyer, and even the Disfrozen Portal (plus the Disfrozen Portal wings which appears in Berserk Mode) Chung definitely will be a bigger threat.

Comment

@SUSTIC

As for John, he's involved in so many things that I'm a little lost.

Anyways, sometime during the second season, I might give John an armor upgrade, one that's not a power upgrade, but one that will simplify things.

You see, John has Mark VII-ish armor, but it's not able to do the things true Mark VII armor can do, like repair damages to the suit with the aid of onboard nanobots.

As For Six, he will be getting new augmentations, along with all the other Spartans. (including Chris.)

I have no idea what's going to happen in Isaac's beginning storyline, but it should be interesting.
                        sigpic

Comment

@S121

John could always get a prototype Miniature Disfrozen Portal engine (made by Prometheus Labs) for John's suit which could possibly help extend his shields life span (take more damage and such. Sort of like a permanent Overshield effect. His shields will still be drained normally through taking damage and stuff, but it will always be like a 4x Overshield.) I'm pretty sure the Prometheus Labs will be able to work on inventing not just normal Disfrozen Portal's, but also much smaller ones that could be used energy shield's and weapon systems.

Comment

@SUSTIC

That could work, especially since John will temporarily lose his Darkness abilities until he finds out that he still has them.

I'm still trying to figure out how John's arrival at Prometheus Labs will be treated. In the Halo universe, John was looked up to like a living legend. When he entered a room, everyone would stop what they were doing, look straight at him, and be in awe.

The problem is replicating that same reaction without it making the Labs look like a giant suck-up party.

Great music to listen to when you have enough energy to go two nights without sleep.

sigpic

Comment

Alright I'm back after finishing a nature test. Eating lunch now
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              someone is fighting for you.
                              –As long as you remember her,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Welcome back!

How do you think you did?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X