Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright, new rule for the ending. No more waiting. If you're on and you've got something to do, do it. No waiting for the other party. That way if either party is busy, then they can post immediately in what little time they have to break.IIt's a slow process, but doing that will be faster than waiting. I'm off to school.

Comment

Yay for new rule
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

You know, I just had a thought...

.......what was the point of the poker game? It got a bunch of gods together...but...
        what was the point of having it? As a plot device, what did it accomplish?

Comment

@Cucoo

I'm trying to figure that out myself...

Also I got you some gifts in Elsword. Even though you won't be able to use them until you are level 30-32...

Also hello people!

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@ SUS

Aye, I'm probably looking too deep into it, but what that card game would set up...
              ...I have one idea but it would be something that would take a lot of planning out every single instance. To initiate something that I would think they could do with the set-up...
              It would be the same amount of planning as I had done with Eternal Galaxy.

So I'm probably just thinking there's something when there's nothing.

And oh dear >.< meerp ok I'll get on later for that after my chem exam.

Comment

@Cucoo

Well, it was supposed to be a way for the higher beings to talk about the Characters, possibly to hear their plans, etc..

Wonder said he had a good ending in mind, so we went with it. The card game is simply the thing that will lead up to it, the vehicle.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Screw it Ima go play Elsword again. Starting tomorrow.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!
                    sigpic

Comment

Welcome back? I was here since morning -w-
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

Yea he/she was. So was I... well I've been here since 11:00AM, but I just haven't been posting. It's 1:43 PM for me now.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Oh. 0_0

As for me, I finally managed to fall asleep.
                          sigpic

Comment

I hope you slept well then.

Also sorry for suddenly dropping out a bit. I heard a commotion in the apartment next to my brothers (currently I live with my brother and his wife in his apartment) and it turns out that someone had called the cops on our neighbors for some reason.

Comment

Much intense such scare wow
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I'm sorry... but wut?

Comment

Working...
                                X