Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back. I also thought of a unique plot twist for my story arc involving Zero, the Zero Nightmare (a clone of Zero from X6 that Gate had made, and was working on in the RP when Gate was still working with Volgin at the Neo Yakuza base in Australia.)

Remember how early on in the RP when Gate was with Volgin at the Neo Yakuza base he was working on a "secret weapon" which was Nightmare Zero, yet a certain robot that has a grudge against John and X, and is also working for Sigma basically let Nightmare Zero loose early and stole Nightmare Zero from Gate?

Comment

@NeoFox

Welcome back!

Yes?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
        @Cucoo

Actually, the daughter could easily perform time travel with just gaps. The boundaries of time would be nothing.

What name did you have in mind for the son?

The only thing I can say is the general concepts.
        Otherwise I would be giving away the plot twist

Comment

@S121

Well I'll just give you a hint...

The Zero that will be through my arc will not be the real Zero during most of the arc (mostly during the beginning to the 75% way mark of my story arc.)
          Last edited by NeoFox; 11-21-2013, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone

@S121

I'm pretty sure Time Magic is it's own type of magic. When using KH time magic the only thing you can transfear trough time is the mind. Therefor there must be a version of you waiting at the destination. It requires very much planning.

@Neo

NO...NO... No one else is allowed to have eye patches. Only me.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Screw the police.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@ Katrix

We're not talking Time magic
                We're talking about manipulating the boundary between the past, present, and future.

Let's just keep it simple and say Yukari's boundary manipulation is OP and can do that. Otherwise it ruins an entire facet of the story arc.

Plus to go through with what you suggest, that would eliminate the entire possibility of Children from the Future.

EDIT:

Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-21-2013, 01:37 AM.

Comment

@Katrix

Welcome back!

Nonono, John is not traveling through time, John and Yukari's daughter is, due to her having Yukari's abilities.

It's complicated... -_-;

Besides, there is no way that I'm going to have John screw with time. That's too complicated.

@NeoFox

I think I get what you're saying.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@ S121

It's not complicated
                    It's Fire Emblem Awakening in a shellnut

Comment

@S121

Yea the way I typed up my previous post makes it seem confusing to me for some reason...
                      Anyways I'm just going to tell you via PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

It's complicated because I don't feel like thinking about it, especially since I'm typing up a summary for the ENTIRE FIRST SEASON and giving it to Major.

Something I noticed is that John seemed to really get in the sh*t more than the others. I'm talking about really going into tough situations, taking a leadership role when it came to planning, pissing off as many bad guys as possible, and just doing what he would naturally do. That was the main reason he seemed to get all the attention.

@NeoFox

Originally posted by NeoFox
                        @S121

Yea the way I typed up my previous post makes it seem confusing to me for some reason...
                        Anyways I'm just going to tell you via PM.

(Me. XD)
                        sigpic

Comment

@ S121

It's simple

In FE: A
                          Grima was about to succeed in destroying the world in the Children's timeline. Right at the last second, it is implied that Naga sends all the children back in time, saving them from their doomed future where their parents are dead.
                          The Children know of the doomed future and thus the key events that lead to it.

So draw parallels from that to this

SCAE or the ORGANIZATION or however its supposed to go... would be the Grima in this scenario and they would be threatening the characters and succeeding. Yukari and her daughter would be the Naga, being able to send the children back before it's too late.
                          Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-21-2013, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Wait. What.

What aspect of Yukari's boundaries are we discussing

<-- Over-analyzer so ask me shit.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

The boundary of past, present, and future.

Basically, the boundaries of time.

@Cucoo

Ok, it's just that most of my mind is being devoted to trying to remember the entire season and record it for Major.
                              sigpic

Comment

@ Wriggs

Ok the scenario is this:
                                We have children in the future that need to be sent back in time.
                                I was making the assumption that Yukari's boundary manipulation would work for this. (The boundary between the three states of time...if...you call it a boundary...)

@ S121

Aye aye

Comment

Working...
                                X