Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@NeoFox

Joy Reactor?

I'm going to have to check that out later.

@Cucoo

Hmm... If the daughter is going to have genetic inheritance from John, then I might control her. I do have a better knowledge of John's abilities, along with Yukari's theoretical powers, due to me trying to find out how to kill reality warpers...

What kind of physical abilities will the son have? You forget John's abilities with Light and Darkness magic. I actually think they both might be more powerful than John, just because they are Spartan Youkai...

Just watch, he gets in a sparring match with them and loses miserably, due to them being much faster and stronger than him. Heck, just one of them would probably be able to stomp both John and Dante at the same time.

What will their names be?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
      but yeah, the next season will be a blast
      http://images.wikia.com/leagueoflege...ggs_Select.ogg
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

The son will not have the physical strength of John, just the natural skill, stamina, and reflexes (and does John have improved eyesight? He would have that too if he does)
        The son would not be aware of his inheritance until the scene I have planned. Thus he wouldn't know about the magic until then.

The names...I'll work on that...
        Feel free to give suggestions for the daughter.

For one concept...I was thinking the Daughter would be similar to like...Samus.
        I mean...think about it

Yukari: Blonde hair and...the physique...
        John: Armor and training

add those qualities together...
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-21-2013, 12:32 AM.

Comment

@Wriggle

I'm actually interested in what sh*t Jinx will stir up with her thirst for chaos and destruction.

@Cucoo

Well considering that the daughter will have Yukari's Youkai abilities with John's genetic alterations, she will most likely be capable of what I thought. John is already fast and strong, so if a Youkai had his genes, their bodies would have some, if not all of his genetic enhancements, making their strength and speed even higher. There's also John's eyesight, durability, intelligence, cunning, and most importantly, luck.

She would actually be able to kick her dad's ass, even if he had his armor on. She WILL be a Youkai Spartan-II.
          Last edited by S121; 04-09-2014, 11:45 AM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Do we know John's last name?

@Pringles
            She will, and SHE WILL, get excited.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Unfortunately, no. John does not have a last name. Not even he knows it. All he has is a name and a number...

His last name is Oneoneseven.

I imagine that John would adopt Yukari's last name.
              sigpic

Comment

@ S121

I think it would be safe to base the daughter on Samus and just modify her from there.

I mean...
                Physique of Yukari

With ability of a Spartan

Tell me it doesn't match.

Oh and for a last name...I was planning on using a Roman/Greek Spirit...

And no I can't say yet...
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-21-2013, 12:43 AM.

Comment

@Pringles
                  John Yakumo, huh?

Murasa vs this guy, no?

sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

That song is awesome! XD

Heck yea, Murasa vs him. That would be worth watching.

The last name sounds good, not unless you want me to make one up or something.

@Cucoo

Well, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be EXACTLY like Samus. She wouldn't be running around in Samus's Zero Suit and armor.

I don't think John's armor would fit her, but she could easily get some from Prometheus Labs in her timeline. I could easily come up with suit modifications to simulate future technology. Heck, she might even have the armor customized to boost her boundary abilities, or her physical abilities.
                    Last edited by S121; 11-21-2013, 12:49 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Right right, I was just saying the baseline could be Sammy (super missle'd)
                      *respawned*
                      And the rest could be w/e.

Anyway i'll have fun with the scene when the son finds out who his parents are...

I was thinking he would have been gapped, when he was just born and all he had was his name and a faded picture or just a faint thing of the names of his parents, to a point 25 years in the past of this RP's time line.
                      He grew up in the Real World as a normal human but with the natural skill of his father with guns.

AND THAT IS ALL I'M SAYING

Comment

Badministrator does good work. Even without knowing anything about League, you can kinda understand the lyrics.

Also, about the daughter... I don't know if you guys had the son's name already done, but I think son's name should be English while daughter's name should be Japanese.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggle

Don't worry, the son's name is the next best thing to English

Latin.
                          Because I keep stealing Ancient Roman deities and spirits to name everything...

Comment

@Cucoo

Hmmm... The question is, why?

I'm not sure they would just give up their son. I know John wouldn't.

Not unless the parents somehow died and they sent him in the past to warn John and Yukari about the SCAE and the ACO, or some other disaster. I suppose the daughter would have stayed in the future, fighting back against both organizations, and after killing both of them, would return to the past to help them stop both organizations AGAIN.

Now that I think about it, them meddling with the past to get their parents back sounds like something John would do, making this scenario more plausible, considering that they are related to him.

Did I just guess your plot twist, or the basic plot of your arc?
                            Last edited by S121; 11-21-2013, 01:12 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

@ S121

You pieced together the basic plot.
                              The twist is gonna be delicious...

When it happens...I can hear the "WAT DA FAQ!?"s already...
                              It's that kind of plot twist.

I was thinking something like Zelda scenario where the mother gets the son to safety (How Link wound up in Kokiri forest in OoT) But the son is so young he grows up thinking he's of the world where he was.
                              The Daughter could have gone back another way (like maybe Sakuya) and Knows things. Though perhaps her memories are not perfect and she doesn't know who her brother is because he was sent back when he was.

Comment

@Cucoo

Actually, the daughter could easily perform time travel with just gaps. The boundaries of time would be nothing.

What name did you have in mind for the son?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X