Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's a CMima?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Hoo Hoo Hoo!
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Magic Chibi Spirit might be a good name. Don't blame me, I'm not good at coming up with names.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Well it evolves into this badassery

sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
            There she is, stalking John.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]592[/ATTACH]
            Koishi: It's not stalking, it's investigating!

Anyways, why not simply name it Mima?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

-STALKING-

The poor man's version of Metal Gear.
              sigpic

Comment

Apparently this CMima is Male.

Well I named her Futananny.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

The horror of a male Touhou character. (Rinno doesn't count in this case)

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I really wasn't expecting that. It's actually a dude.
                    sigpic

Comment

so you got the slight chance of having a male Mima? that sounds funny XD
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

12.5% of everything. Imagine, a FUTA KEINE WEARING THIS:

sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Seriously, the developers of touhoumon were like

Person 1: Hm.. what would players say if we give them the chance to have genders in the characters they capture?

Person 2: I donīt know, some would make a wtf face, others..

Person 1: What?

person 2: Others may enjoy the it

Person 1: Letīs do it!

Person 2: Yeah!
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

It would be even funnier if they actually drew them as males, only with the same outfits as the females.
                            sigpic

Comment

Genderbent? IM IN

Add a bit of (I mean A LOT OF) Grammar mistakes and it's k.

If Remilia was at SDM right now:
                              Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-02-2013, 09:45 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys, I'm back! Sorry for the extensive pauses but my internet was ESPECIALLY shitty today, but it's back up, so begin the postings!

Comment

Working...
                                X