Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've gotten three projects dumped on me at the same time. I may not post as frequently.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I'm back.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Wait, that foodstand can't be Mystia's... Is it?
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

No, I just thought there would be a food stand in the city. (This is not sarcasm!)

It gives John an opportunity to do something. Maybe Parsee's attacker will see him...
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I want to make a case that Koishi is buddhist, after seeing Koishi's storyline in Symposium.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

No problem.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                I want to make a case that Koishi is buddhist, after seeing Koishi's storyline in Symposium.
                Yeah, Koishi is Byakuren's laywomen on the side now, at her request.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Making a post for Dante, and trying to come up with things for Vergil... anyone got any ideas for Vergil in Australia?
                  Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

HELP US WITH THE ASSLOADS OF VEHICLES SINCE SOME PEOPLE DECIDED TO BE LOUD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                      HELP US WITH THE ASSLOADS OF VEHICLES SINCE SOME PEOPLE DECIDED TO BE LOUD!!!
                      I WOULD, BUT I'M AS DISORGANIZED AS F**K. AND I WAS BUSY SUPLEXING A SHARK WITH A BOLO TIE. NOW, YOU MAY ASK, WHO WAS WEARING THE BOLO TIE? YOU, OR THE SHARK? ANSWER: YES.

Comment

I WAS TALKING TO MEGA BUT I STILL FOUND THAT ENTERTAINING!

Comment

So should I just have Vergil come out of seemingly nowhere, and slice one of the vehicles in half? He could do that with the Yamato ya know.
                          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Yea sure. You can question our morality afterwars.

Comment

I always question my morality.

Also I don't think Vergil won't mind killing a few people either.

Comment

Bro, snake just kinda told vergil off without even tryin to start a fight. Not bad for a mortal. But now that i listed most of snakes enemies in the past, snakes a fukin badass.

Comment

Working...
                                X