Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question: Has Youmu been introduced yet?
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

I thought you were to introduce/take control of her. After all, you did say "No one touches my Youmu!!!" remember?

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
        Didn't you say you used a psp for some time, S121?

P.s. takin back control of Yuyuko. Welcome back, ghost princess. Come to think about it, I don't think that much time passed since the last visit, has it?
        You mean the Forum? I thought you meant the Minecraft Server.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Oh no, the forums. It would be amazing to play minecraft on the wii, though.

Comment

How about trying it on Xbox with the motion sensor. That would be a SERIOUS workout for your arms, constantly punching the air to mine.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

I don't have an Xbox, though. I have the really old one, though. But that'll do jack sh*t for me in this case. As a matter of fact, I don't have any of the important consoles, like the wii U, the PS3, or Xbox 360.

Comment

I need a way for Dynamo to be introduced. Any ideas anyone?

Comment

I'm waitin for wriggle to say "We're here." Rengar is the one driving after all.

Comment

NO ONE TOUCHES YUUMUUUU

And Sniper is driving. Sheva is in the front passenger seat.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

im back from school paperworks, yay.. piles of paper full of nonsense
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Welcome back.
                        sigpic

Comment

thank you, how is everyone doing?
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I also need someone to reply to X >.> Also post coming soon.

Comment

Aww it would've nice if Kristia's post came AFTER mine. It would make the scenario more congruent.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

ok, Ill edit it, donīt worry ^^

EDIT: And it is done

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X