Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone still alive down there? I'll bring nourishments and hop down there in 10 minutes.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

I am. I'm just waiting for Isaac to stumble upon the blueprints of Zero's original body, and Dr. Wily's recorded message.

Comment

Yup.

@NeoFox

I need an answer from Trelawney.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

In the mean time cool video. It's a video of how the battle between X and Zero should have went down in X5.

Comment

That was good.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

I wish a post would come up soon...

Comment

I can't really do anything until then.

Here's a video to occupy your time.

sigpic

Comment

God I am running on near empty with brain power <.< I might just call it a night soon. I can always catch up with what happens tomorrow.

Tomorrow:

X continues to help with the bridge.

Axl continues annoying people by asking stupid questions.

Gate continues working on Nightmare Zero.

Phantom follows Ocelot, Scrafty, and Xehanort?

Zero's blueprints and message from Dr. Wily uncovered from Zero's parts.

Comment

Here's what's going on with me.

-John is running away from what he believes to be the Tengu Village.

-Isaac is asking Lt, Trelawney a question.
                    sigpic

Comment

One my end...

-Hank and Sanford are having breakfast.

-Deimos is searching for stuff in the basement and there may be something down there.

-Mima is carrying Marisa back to the ship from her drunken stupor.

-Auditor's having his vacation.

-Koishi is...well, somewhere.

-Sariel is recovering.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Still here, needed a little food in me to keep going. Let me know when your ready for the message from Dr. Wily, and Zero's Blueprints.

Comment

We're almost there.
                          sigpic

Comment

Sweet. Also when scanned the Databanks shows a odd message simply labeled W When that message is extracted a hologram of a really old Dr. Wily giving a warning about Zero.
                            Last edited by NeoFox; 06-14-2013, 12:03 AM.

Comment

@NeoFox
                              You're up!
                              sigpic

Comment

geez, thank you internet for making my speed as a turtle
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X