X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NeoFox View Post
    I just got an idea if people are wanting me to keep Zero's old body or not, unless they want him to get his Mega Man Zero series body after he gets repaired, and eventually gets his old body back.
    FYI it involves Dr. Wily
    I think I kinda like the bulkier Zero better. It just looks cooler.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Same here. Zero will get his old body back people! He will just have lost his memory still. Within the remains of Zero's memory chips there is a blueprint of Zero's design. You have to decode it though. When you do there will be a message from Dr. Wily.

Comment

Brb for an hour
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

I have returned. Got hit by a storm, power got knocked out. Trailer across from mine got sliced in half by a tree. Also, might join your little fun in Idaho, entering as one of the commanders of the AAHW.
          Last edited by Koishi; 06-13-2013, 09:34 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I would be scared out of my mind if I saw that Mima o-o

Comment

That's one sharp tree.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Thing was quite huge, hit the trailer behind the one that got sliced as well.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

That does sound pretty bad.
                  sigpic

Comment

It was.

Comment

Hope everything beside that is okay.
                      Also prepare for RP speeding up as I'm going to bed.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

Well, gotta take care of mah sis fr th night. G'night everyone. Dont do nuthin too crayzi.

Comment

@Katrix and Wonder

Nighty night.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'll still be on.

Comment

Me too.
                              sigpic

Comment

Me three.

Comment

Working...
                                X