Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like wanting to add a villain from the X series as a disposable villain for X to fight. I have the perfect character in mind too.

Comment

@NeoFox He will be the boss of the neo yakuza warehouse in Hokkaido.

@everyone else
      Battle sequences are pringles utsuho`s specialties. Do follow his order of plan. After the sequence, wait for Yuuka to find something.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Okay. Should I post an app for him?

Comment

Idk, Ask patchy. IMO, applying for disposable bosses is like applying for every human agents and civilians mentioned in the rp.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Hat, DAD at this point is just an annoyance more than anything else. No one really cares about him.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
              Hat, DAD at this point is just an annoyance more than anything else. No one really cares about him.
              wow.. could you have said that more coldly? >_>
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm back, sorry it took so long.

@Wriggle

Well, I'm good at doing John's sequences. I wouldn't know where to start when it comes to unfamiliar characters.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

its ok S121, you made a good plan to be honest
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Thx.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

@Kristia Ilybby

@Pringles Don't worry about Yuuka and Ryze, just take care of the agents for me.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

K
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, yeah I know. I should probably kill him off. But in all seriousness, this RP is 2fast4me. I'm pulling out.

Comment

@Hat

Sorry to see you go...
                            sigpic

Comment

jeez, everything is taking forever today, first i ended up doing a tone of dishes, and then right after i got home i had to go visit my grandparents. not that i mind though, but that was longer than expected.
                              There is so much that I could put here but I'm just gonna do this...

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
                                I'm going to bed for the night. Just assume Aqua follows the others and do as the plan says. If you need to take control over her for something you may do so, but don't make any reckless moves.

Oh, and I'm sorry about Dad but i think he can find someone else to play with for a while.

Edit: How would Dad react to being teleported to a different destination?

@Wriggle, Kristia, NeoFox

Who wants to control Aqua for the time being?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X