Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tenno's not with Snake, lol. He's off doing his own thing (by post, he's still standing braindead at 44th street)

Comment

Once we get to the meeting spot, I'm going to need some time to write out the plan.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
        Once we get to the meeting spot, I'm going to need some time to write out the plan.
        Alright, just to let you know:
        The Neo-Yakuza Warehouse in Adachi District
        - Small warehouse.
        - Guarded by 8 Neo-Yakuza affiliated local gang member and supervisor-level Character by the name of Ryze
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

This guy?

Ryze_Splash_0.jpg
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

This guy?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]257[/ATTACH]
            Yup. Also, not RPing for awhile, a meeting in place. You guys have permission to control Yuuka while I'm gone for this, but don't leave the warehouse.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

The planning will take about half an hour. Break time everyone...
              sigpic

Comment

Planning? Ugh. Part of RPing is the spontaneous things that come out of it. Otherwise, it just feels too boring.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I agree. We should not plan to much and if we plan things it should be a part of th RP that can change.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Agreed. I try to do all my planning for the RP's story before I make an RP and I usually make a checklist for things I would like to see. Only planning with everyone else if there is something that needs changed.

Comment

You guys forgot Dad. Dad is defrosting in the wreckage of the helicopter.

Comment

I'm going to bed for the night. Just assume Aqua follows the others and do as the plan says. If you need to take control over her for something you may do so, but don't make any reckless moves.

Oh, and I'm sorry about Dad but i think he can find someone else to play with for a while.

Edit: How would Dad react to being teleported to a different destination?
                        Last edited by Katrix; 04-28-2013, 07:26 PM.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

@Hat

Then maybe he could be the monkey wrench in the plan I made.

@NeoFox, Katrix, and Mima

It was just so I could have time to type a good plan. John is supposed to be good a forming strategies.

Anyway, I'm done with the plan and posted it.

@Remi

It is okay to use obscure characters as disposable villains, right?
                          Sort of like "bosses"?
                          Last edited by S121; 04-28-2013, 07:24 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh he will.

Comment

I'll be back in at least 15 minutes. At max, it will be 30.
                              sigpic

Comment

It is okay to use obscure characters as disposable villains, right?
                                Sort of like "bosses"?
                                Well, we are using some temporary characters to fight Remilia at Melun, so I'd say its perfectly fine. There really is no other way to give a Character a fair battle unless its against another Character.

Comment

Working...
                                X