X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Aya
    Tengu Man: My fair maiden I am simply going slow for you! I do not wish to leave you in my dust!

@Sakuya
    Metal Man: Ha! Between me and my seven other brothers my weapon is the strongest! My blades can cut through anything!

(No seriously Metal Man's weapon is made out of Ceramic Titanium. An alloy much stronger and more flexible than regular titanium. He can cut X in half with a single well place Metal Blade.)

Comment

@Wriggle

What do you mean?...

Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@Metal Man
        Now you sound like a certain two-bit gardener I know.
        ZA WARUDO!

Toki wo Tomare!

Mudamudamudamudamudamudamuda!

Soshite toki ga ugokidesu.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Hey Sakuya meet Flash Man! With his ability he can stop time too! (No seriously he is able to stop time with his Time Stopper.)

@Sakuya
          Flash Man: Hey pretty little lady you can stop time? I can to! *Stops time and unloads arm cannon on Sakuya*

FUNFACT: His Arm Cannon is rapid fire but unaccurate. One time when I was playing Mega Man 2 He stopped time right when I was in front of him and he fired his Arm Cannon and missed every shot.

Comment

{(Gaps everything) Guys, play nice.}
            Yeah guys. What's wrong with you all. Look at how calm Flandre is today.
            (Can I have a cookie when I'm done with this math problem?)
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Okay...

What does this song remind you of/make you think of?

Makes me think that something is going to get f***ed over.

Comment

Can you plz link it?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Iouubtmvj4

Comment

Sounds like... I dunno, battle in a wormhole?

Comment

Actually that kind of sounds more like it. The final battle of X6 should have been fought in a wormhole of sorts. If X or Zero loses to Sigma then the whole world would be doomed.

I also have another song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wFIt5BkHCU

Comment

Hmm... I guess a fight with the god of war? That one was hard.

Comment

Basically your kinda right on that one. That's the theme for the final battle of the whole X series. Takes place on the moon, against Lumine who has been controlling Sigma during the events of Mega Man X8, and has full control over every New Generation Reploid. The world would be literally f***ed over if X, Zero, and Axl lost to Lumine as Lumine had the power to destroy all humans, and old generation Reploids.

Comment

Im good at makin up situations for music. Ya know what? I made four fuckin original series by doing what? Listening to touhou remixes.

Comment

At first, I thought Wonder was talking about Kratos, from God of War.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ya know, Raid3n is a fan of god of war.

Comment

Working...
                                X