Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And everyone forgot that Xehanort is staying in room 507. Also when is the message from Aqua going to get show to the rest?
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Oh yea I forgot I had to change the guys room to 509. Sorry Katrix ^^; Also I don't know. You need to ask Wonder, I also am introducing Dr. Wily into the RP currently he is in the elevator with Tengu Man, Metal Man, and Bass.

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
        Kratos vs someone in the RP!

I'm thinking maybe a god.
        The Auditor VS Kratos.

Well, there's probably not going to be a Kratos anymore.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Hi Mima

Comment

Hello there. Shall we continue Model Z's conversation with Hank?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Yes we should.

Comment

We left off at this, I believe.

"Perhaps." Hank said.

"Perhaps so. Even if i'm not, it still was a good workout." Hank said.

Comment

Hey Neo i just tought about something. If DiZ (the guy I'm going to introduce once the next day comes) and Dr. Light comes together to make something, what would they be able to make.
                  If you're unsure about DiZ's knowledge he's shown to be able to Digitize himself and his research data and hide it inside of a person.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Goodmorning, everyone.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooyoooooooooooooooooooooooold mornin everyone. Time to start another good day maybe!

Comment

Hey guuuys. Sooo tired still. Didn't sleep at all -.-;

Comment

I went to sleep at 1 in the morning, woke up at 7:00.

Comment

Went to sleep at four, woke up at 11.

Comment

I'm going BACK to sleep... actually Ima go play a game of League and then add something.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Hi Kristia (Saw your post in the IC.) Everyone is currently at the hotel sleeping (Except for X and Axl and probably Dante.)

Comment

Working...
                                X