Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I'm back!
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Great, welcome back! Nothing happened. Well, Kristia posted something here, but I think that's about it. Oh and I posted something.

Comment

yeah, everything went calm, but that gave me the chance to see kungfu panda XD
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Pringles
          Ruma woke up. John has a lot of explanation to do to justify why there's a hot blonde in underwear in the same house as where John's living in.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

I feel like I'm going to pass out!

I'm still here though!!!
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Wuzza matter? Gettin dizzy from computer overdosage?

Comment

Nope, I went to the gym.

I hammer-curled 65 pounds, then sprinted half a mile.

So far, my record is 19 mph.
                sigpic

Comment

Well I can run 9000MPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea. But I play football.

Comment

The gym helps with depression, and it's like I'm obsessed with numbers and measurements.

You could probably tell by my posts.
                    Last edited by S121; 06-24-2013, 08:22 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

When it comes to depression, who need beer when you can go to the gym.

I really don't get depressed. But when I am depressed, I force myself into a lunatic state which lasts about a day. But then I'm back on my feet. Helped my through 11 failed dates ^^

Comment

Yep!

That's the problem with me. If I don't go to the gym for 2-3 days, I start getting depressed.

I also noticed that it gets reflected in my writing too.

I end up making John all angsty.
                        sigpic

Comment

Poor John.

But I wonder why Wriggle chose south asia to be our next target... does anyone know anything special that happened in south asia?

Comment

hm.. nope, no idea
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder
                              There's India, Pakistan, and Afghanistan.
                              sigpic

Comment

That something special happened? Or just locations?

Comment

Working...
                                X