Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle
    O)_(O
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Nice nap it is lol
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm surprised no one have noticed that Aqua now uses the Darkness when she didn't even want to touch it before.
        Also, how would the prophecy went if I had Riku (a wielder of both light and darkness) go together with DiZ
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

It's been a long time since Aqua was here. I'll have John ask about it.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh wait... is it a new day yet?

Comment

@NeoFox
              It's in the middle of the night.

John keeps getting woken up.
              sigpic

Comment

Ah okay. I assume that since Wily fixed Zero's databanks that Zero is now at talking capacity?

Comment

@NeoFox
                  He still needs a body.

I have to go. I'll be gone for 2-3 hours, but I'll try to be back sooner.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yea but most of his head is still intact.

In Mega Man X5 Zero loses the lower half of his body, an arm and has a huge hole in his chest yet he was still able to speak.

Comment

Alright guys and I'm back. Now that Wriggle is here (as I predicted) let's finish up the little Australia arc and head out. Anyone need a recap?

Comment

@Wonder

Get a post started and we'll go from there. Remember we're at Brisbane now.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Got it. But before I post, where should we go? We can go to Hawaii in search of the group that destroyed base 3, but the downside is that it might not be... original, like it's too much of a coincidence. But I'd say it would be smart to look for the group in order to make a stronger army because right now, Volgin is in deep shit.

Comment

Let's see... Base 2 is destroyed... if Volgin tells us that, then the Australian Arc will actually be touring to Southern Asia, with a man named Lucian following them closely.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

So south asia it is?

Comment

Hm.. light and darkness.. the ploth is thickening
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X