Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... Pretty much, yea.

Comment

Ahh, I see.

Oh, before I forget, here's a funny picture.

Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Lulz master purge...

So yea. In case most can't tell, HM is using the idiot side towards John. Oh, and did I mention? Tobi is just a surname for the idiot personality. His real name is Madara. Therefore, 26543 is the idiot side while HM is the evil badass side...s.

Comment

Ahh. <--- (I say this too much.)

Here's another pic.

Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Where do you freakin get these?

Comment

All over the internet.

I click a random picture, which usually leads me to an image site.

From there, it's just luck.

sigpic

Comment

Ya know what? I just love the personality I gave HM. I especially find John's reaction to the situation hilarious since he never really fought a guy like HM before.

Comment

He hasn't really. John expects his enemies to be right to the point, no BS, just straight conflict.

The announcer is quite the opposite. John dislikes disrespect and fooling around when it comes to fighting.

sigpic

Comment

But ya know what? John could be a better person. He just needs f*cking pie!

Comment

Cake is better!

See? John's cutting a cake that looks like his helmet!
                      sigpic

Comment

That's gonna take a while...

John: *cut cut cut cut cut* Hey, is this cake supposed to be this hard?

???: Yea, it's modeled after your helmet, which is invincible!

John: Oh, uh, right... Well, it may take a long time...

BUT THAT ONLY ADDS TO IT'S BADASSERY!!

Comment

"IT'S AS HARD AS A F*CKING ROCK!!! HOW THE F*CK AM I SUPPOSED TO EAT IT WITHOUT BREAKING MY TEETH!?!?!?!?!?!?"
                          sigpic

Comment

This is the part where you interrupt his sensless babbling...

But hey, John's a lucky guy, maybe he can get through it with only breaking one or two teeth...

Comment

This is why he can't cut the cake.

It's actually a MJOLNIR helmet.
                              sigpic

Comment

No, thats a FCKDUP helmet right there.

Comment

Working...
                                X