Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually have an idea to stop the fight, yet I hope it isnīt a god mode thing (a body stoppping zone spell)
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Inb4 Shinki roflstomp.

Uh, yeah, I need a way to ensure that all 4 Makai guards lose barely, and that could or could not work, given Makai's harsh environment.

Also, question for Suika. Is the Ovetmind still om nom noming on the Amazon?
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

X's current condition: Armor cracked and chipped all over. Limitless Potential has been temporarily tapped into. It is the only thing keeping him fighting. With it he does not use up energy like I said earlier, and his power is increased as well. Once the battle is over his fight with Shou is over his body will lock up, and power down due to his Limitless Potential being locked back up.

Comment

...and John will be there waiting for him...
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

we got your back X, Renamon just got serious in battle too
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

John's a walking tank, so he should be okay...(30% shields)
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Even if John does charge X back up his body will be to damaged to do much. Gee I wonder how X is going to explain his condition to his commander back at the Military Base...

Comment

X: "I got hit by a bus."

He might believe it...
                  sigpic

Comment

"What the hell happened to you soldier!?" the commander asks shocked

"Um.. I fell from a cliff?" X said

Spoiler:

Comment

I can imagine S121's excuse for X more lol.

Comment

Shits gets deep. The Makai guards are using their last spells.
                        - Yumeko's fire one million swords at one target.
                        - Sara's use up all of her life force to land a dashing tackle. You can only imagine the strength.
                        - Shou's, everbody knows her last spell.

We'll do Shinki and the Heart of Gensokyo tomorrow.

[Edit] I might draw these final cards in pencil and try posting it on here.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

And X is firing his strongest attack with his limitless potential tapped into. A large powerful blue laser that he can fire only in this state. Please note that it is not as powerful as the master spark, but it is still powerful enough to pierce through a Military Tank.

Comment

Shinki descends!
                            Now you guys have a choice. We should wait for Aqua to finish her side of the story, and then one of the following option will happen.
                            - Yuuka vs Shinki
                            - Yukari vs Shinki
                            Either will be epic big update of battle sequences. You will see ART.
                            Tell me on the post which of the option you want, and I'll check it tomorrow. Until then, au revoir.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I havenīt seen much of our dear florist, so.. yeah, I vote yuuka

Spoiler:

Comment

Yuuka and Yukari vs Shinki! Beat that Shinki >

Also what X did to Shou will haunt him forever. Yea X is used to killing Mavericks, but Mavericks are reploids that have gone rogue and broke the first law of robotics. Shou was a youkai just trying to avenge thousands of souls.

Comment

Working...
                                X