X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea if you noticed I can be really stupid sometimes xP

I just thought of what it would be like if X was able to copy the abilities of not only Reploids, but also youkai's and other beings too.

Dear god X getting the power of the Master Spark (though it would not be as powerful, and it would be a one shot weapon.) Dear god the amount of abilities X would get.
    Last edited by NeoFox; 05-03-2013, 11:03 PM.

Comment

I'm back. I am very sorry that it took so long. I said it would only take 3 hours. Thank you for not leaving me behind. I'll try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
        I'm back. I am very sorry that it took so long. I said it would only take 3 hours. Thank you for not leaving me behind. I'll try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
        CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY:

We have Elis and Yumeko left.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

I'll take Yumeko.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I'll go to sleep now. Good night
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

Yea I'm going to go to bed too. Let's finish this tomorrow if it's okay.

EDIT: Can't seem to fall asleep AGAIN!
              Last edited by NeoFox; 05-04-2013, 01:00 AM.

Comment

You are welcome to the world of RP always. I repaired my phone (miraculously) and now i can rp a lot more.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

It's almost as if I never sleep. I'm usually more awake at night, so I'll almost always be on.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                    It's almost as if I never sleep. I'm usually more awake at night, so I'll almost always be on.
                    Alright. Ready for battle against Yumeko? We're ready to rumble. Get your battle sequences on.
                    *Shou is going to go HARD, X better be prepared. Since Kristia and Katrix isn't here, after your battle is over, wait for them tomorrow and think of side stories to do.

Katrix and Kristia, if you're reading this, get your entire post on your character vs Makai resident as fast as possible. I'll assign the opponents:
                    Renamon vs Sara
                    Aqua vs Elis

Get going!
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

X is prepared. He has his X-Buster ready. I was also thinking what if X's limitless potential gets unleashed near the end of the battle. I am thinking of X getting heavily damaged in the battle. (When X's potential gets unleashed he does get a small power boost, and does not use up energy with his attacks as though he is being powered by some unknown source. It does not last forever though.)

Comment

It'll take a LOT of swords to take down John's shields. Then again, I think she has enough swords to do just that...
                        sigpic

Comment

im back and trying to take the peaceful way

Guess im in the middle of a firefight tho
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Okay Wriggle.... How many different Touhou characters do you intend on controlling, even if for only one fight?

Comment

um.. its only a fight and it will end at longest this saturday morning- midday i think
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Them, and Shinki. They're only for a fight, just like how Ryze and Vault Boy was, too.

And besides, battle sequences are fun to read, aren't they?
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X