• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
    well.. its now the second time in less than 24 hours, goodnight everyone
    Good night :3
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Nitori's mechanical prowess is going to shine tonight.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

I don't know what to do while X is being taken care of.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoFox View Post
          I don't know what to do while X is being taken care of.
          Can I entrust you The Spy that Remilia left a long time ago? Remi borrowed him from me and nver returned him... He's at Paris. Just write something about him dating Fiora - OH WAIT
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Am I allowed to make a secondary character or not? Just wanting to know because I have been wanting to the character Zero as a secondary character.

Comment

Well, a few people (such as myself) have established a little story with a second character separate from the main one (at least for now).

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

im sorry but I have to leave for some hours.. I´ll be back as soon as i can
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                  im sorry but I have to leave for some hours.. I´ll be back as soon as i can
                  Alright, chill. I'm gonna pick up the pace on Nitori. Time for science!
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
                    Well, a few people (such as myself) have established a little story with a second character separate from the main one (at least for now).
                    So I am allowed to make a second character? I have an idea for Zero that involves him in the US Military inside a capsule (because according to the games Zero wanted to be sealed away because he was the original carrier of the Maverick Virus, and he even grew stronger when infected with it.) and the Military in the US wants to release Zero from his seal to be used as a weapon.

Zero uses a beam saber called the Z-Saber fittingly, and has a arm cannon like X as well called the Z-Buster (though I am not going to be using it, because in the games it was introduced the Z-Buster was a powerful weapon.) Zero will also fight anyone if they have evil intentions. He also may not seem like it (due to him acting cold to people including his friend X.) but he does long for peace much like his friend X.

I will give more information if I am allowed to introduce Zero as a secondary character.

Comment

So I am allowed to make a second character? I have an idea for Zero that involves him in the US Military inside a capsule (because according to the games Zero wanted to be sealed away because he was the original carrier of the Maverick Virus, and he even grew stronger when infected with it.) and the Military in the US wants to release Zero from his seal to be used as a weapon.

Zero uses a beam saber called the Z-Saber fittingly, and has a arm cannon like X as well called the Z-Buster (though I am not going to be using it, because in the games it was introduced the Z-Buster was a powerful weapon.) Zero will also fight anyone if they have evil intentions. He also may not seem like it (due to him acting cold to people including his friend X.) but he does long for peace much like his friend X.

I will give more information if I am allowed to introduce Zero as a secondary character.
                      INB4 Tsundere Z? It's already confirmed that Yumeko is towards John.
                      [EDIT]JK.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

By when I said Zero would be involved with the US Military I meant that he is literally in the US. The government or something could want Nitori to try and release Zero from his slumber or something.

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                          INB4 Tsundere Z? It's already confirmed that Yumeko is towards John.
                          [EDIT]JK.
                          Ha! It DOES seem that way.

Anyway, I'll be gone for 2-3 hours.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

By when I said Zero would be involved with the US Military I meant that he is literally in the US. The government or something could want Nitori to try and release Zero from his slumber or something.
                            A'ight. I'll see what I can do.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

...And I'm back!
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Velcome comarade.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X