Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isaac is.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

the best part of this whole mess is that everything is going under the SAME day, that gives the idea of physical and emotional exhaustion
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

John is probably the only one used to this kind of exhaustion.

You never see him sleep! EVER!!!

Well, except for when he's in cryosleep, but that's in between missions.

Big fat post for John.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

RANDOM SONG TIME!

This one I can imagine as a sort of battle between X and Zero against the whole army of Grunts.

Comment

Well here's da catch.
            I'm observing all battle capacity for your character and adjusting how strong your opponent will be.
            You can let you char rampage of course, but the Final Battle will be difficult for you -w-

And also, 26 hours until Extraction.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
              John better be ready.

Anyway, I thought you said that removing the crystal would slow down the Extractor.
              sigpic

Comment

It did. By 2 hours.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

I found a perfect "End Credits" type theme if this RP was a video game or something.

I also imagine that after that song plays bits and pieces of our characters theme songs also play while showing images of our characters when their song plays or something.

Comment

@Wriggle

Ahh.
                    sigpic

Comment

Okay the signal is jittery around this area (National Park) so I might not be able to post. I'll try though.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
                        Okay.
                        sigpic

Comment

JESUS I slept for a long time. But I'm bach. So... Is there anyone in need of an update other than Gerard?

Comment

HM should head to Nameless Hill for a soup-rise attack.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

From what I see, Wriggle's confused as to who John's shooting at...
                              Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                              "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

@Wonder
                                Chris and Six is following Ansem to the real mansion or something.

Anyways I'm off. I've been up all night and day.

Comment

Working...
                                X