Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol I'm still thinking of what Robot Master would be doing what around the shrine.

Comment

I'm-a waitin for Wriggle to come back and tell HM that the kappa is not calling him a kappa. A very strange one at that... the more you look at it, the creepier it gets.

I mean look at it!

Comment

im back, no good movies at all and im not seeing THAT
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

0-0

Okay then...

Comment

Made 4 strikes and 3 spares in 2 games. I'm not a very good bowler, I only average like 90 to 100 ^^;
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

-w- seeing what? You know you want to... that kappa... he's seducing you right now...

Comment

and im leaving bc of medical issues, have to buy month´s medicine and need doctor´s paper for it

cya later
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

K. C'ya later.

Comment

BTW

Astro Man!:

He was originally built to work on a planetarium, but Dr. Wily modified him for combat, and he uses his abilities to confuse his opponents. Despite his great powers, Astro Man is modest and shy. He's easily startled, and thus not very reliable in battle; and more of a coward. He is the world champion at hide-and-seek. His weapons are the Astro Crash, a powerful attack where he summons a series of meteors to fall down and strike his opponents, and the Copy Vision where he creates a holographic duplicate of himself that fires shots at his opponent. He is capable of creating many types of illusions and holograms. He can also teleport. I depict him as a playful type of Robot Master that would be playing with the fairies around the shrine.

Good Point: Humility

Bad Point: Bashful

Like: Wishing upon stars

Dislike: Cheap humor

Comment

@Kristia
                      Later.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NeoFox View Post
                        Dislike: Cheap humor
                        Oh, he's going to love HM...

Comment

@Wonder

"Obviously things don't work the same way here. Next thing ya know, ya got birds that also look like little girls. Anyways, thanks for the directions. I appreciate it. Say, did you fight those aliens on your own?"

Oh, the verbal irony.
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

I love how John says that he has to find HM so casually, as if he didn't kinda fall off the face of the earth while you guys were fighting aliens.

Comment

For him, it's just another objective. He's in a kind of mission mode. The truth is, he thinks that HM is at the Hakurei Shrine.

He thought that HM would have been transported there.

It will play out in an interesting way...
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh dear god I wonder what Quick Man is thinking right now. I mean he was literally FROZEN IN HIS TRACKS COMPLETELY BY FROST MAN!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X