Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm loling. Know why?

Because there is no seducing mode!!!

Okay, maybe that one time because Daiyousei was going berserk herself. Either way, try this.

Strength and unpredictability of the berserk mode, calm and calculating strategizing of the serious mode and the playfulness of the 'happy-happy-fun-fun' mode. But at least we're on the same track.

Comment

John's going to really start to show why he was called "The Green Demon" once he hears of what happened to Ran.

Let's just say that an angry Spartan is a deadly Spartan.

You know what happens when a normal human goes into an adrenaline-fueled rage.

What do you think happens when a Spartan goes into an adrenaline-fueled rage?...

I was honestly thinking of having John take Ran's place.

He would tell Yukari about his plan and convince her that it would be a good idea.

He is highly resistant to pain after all.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

If Renamon hears it, oohhh boy, hell will be unleashed, taking a fox´s tail is like taking their pride, but with eight? it is a complete attack to the kitsune´s kin.

It will be the mother load of an energy surge

But take in mind that John is one or the most powerful resource in the gensokyo army utsuh
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Still remember that the Devourer has enough power to controll five pentillion men. Oh and he is immoral cuz he is a fallen angel.

JUST AS HOURAI-SAN'D
          o... Or Kei-Kaguya Doori
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

even gods and devils have a weakness, look at how Kratos have literally destroyed each god and devil
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

You all are talking about how your npc would unleash hell on the devourers, and here I am figuring out how this would affect HM.

I mean, I guess it would be pretty big because Ran is the closest one to a mother HM got.

But then again, that wa only for so long...

Comment

But do you know the Devourer's? Are you his creator?

Remember when Renamon and Nera has criticized Yukari for being selfish?
                That's all I'm going to reveal.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

so the devourer gains power or comes from negative feelings/insults? the plot keeps getting more and more interesting

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Ahh, but there's the trick.

John's luck can't be comprehended.

Luck is not something that can be measured and put into a battle plan.

Luck is that one ace up John's sleeve.

There's no telling what could happen once he's on the ship.

He could do serious damage, especially since he knows that the ship has a "heart" somewhere on it.

It's the suicide mission of a lifetime.

He'll be there for Gensokyo when they need him... He'll always be there when they need him.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

and so the stubborn fox would try her best to go at the front all she can

I think I added part of me into her XD

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                        so the devourer gains power or comes from negative feelings/insults? the plot keeps getting more and more interesting
                        Oh, boy... HM had better back up... Not possibru...

Comment

All shall be revealed! (God Wriggle stance)

Oh hey, wonder, the death part of Soul Resonance was rather.. forcefully done. My bad.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

XD well... Looks like 'the ultimate suit' has a major law, no?

Comment

Here's a quote I was going to have John say, to raise the morale of his team.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing." -Muhammad Ali

Basically, he was going to tell everyone that there is always hope, no matter how bad things get. That at that moment, they need to be more than Characters. They need to be heroes. People need heroes. Heroes give them hope. John was going to tell them that the word impossible is a cheap word that lost its affect on him long ago, and for good reason. Impossible is not an absolute.

Of course, he would only say that if things got really depressing.
                              sigpic

Comment

in videogames, no such thing as impossible exist

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X