X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@NeoFox

Earlier today, I kept getting a message like that too.

It was in the early morning though, about 16 hours ago, at around 9:00 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

It's always like that for me through the late morning, to late afternoon.

It's also been like that for me for the past few days.

Comment

For me, it was just for today.

My internet does go out a lot so perhaps it went out on those occasions?
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Perhaps.

I just find it weird that Yukkuricraft is the only site I can't connect to during those hours.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

@NeoFox

Sorry for falling asleep and leaving you waiting for an answer.
            sigpic

Comment

Nah it's okay. I fell asleep like right after I made that post :P

Comment

Okay.

Now it's just a matter of waiting for everyone else.
                sigpic

Comment

Yea...

I was also playing some Tetris recently and thought of a crackpot idea...

Comment

Adding Tetris into the RP, maybe as a boss or a trap?
                    sigpic

Comment

Lol more like a trap. One of our characters goes into a room, a holographic scoreboard appears on the wall, and tetris blocks start falling from the ceiling to crush our characters! Meanwhile the blocks are being controlled by a boss character who is watching it all via a monitor.

In other words. A Tetris room where a boss character is playing TETRIS of all things to crush our characters. That or the boss characters just warps our characters into a actual game of tetris...

I think of weird stuff when I'm bored...

Comment

It sounds like it would be fun.

I'd bring it up with Wriggle.

Just imagine the Characters' reaction.
                        sigpic

Comment

I wonder what John would be like if he walked into a room, all exits became sealed shut, and the Tetris theme starts playing while giant blocks start falling down on him.

Comment

"...You have got to be sh*tting me..."

That's how. I'm sure he would have heard of Tetris in his time on Earth.
                            sigpic

Comment

Damn it...

Sorry everyone here, but I will be leaving this RP officially. That means the characters I have previously chosen to be controlled are no longer under my control and can be chosen by anyone who wants them. These characters are...

Raven: From Elsword

Sonic the Hedgehog

Silver the Hedgehog

Shadow the Hedgehog

Tails "Miles" Prower

and Dr. Eggman.

They are now back up on the market now.

As for my reason for leaving this RP...

I just don't have the time to keep up with it. This RP just seems too fast paced, and besides... I think it's about time for me to quit Role-Playing altogether...

Seriously I have had some rather rough luck with Role-Playing in the past... well mostly with making Role-Plays.

Now with a pretty solid job now I really won't be doing anything much RP wise anymore. I might be able to come on now and then for other parts of the forums... but I still won't be able to RP.

Well... goodbye...

Spoiler:
                              Just FYI I will be lingering on here for the rest of the day (maybe even a few days) due to a pretty bad foot injury I suffered not too long ago. I had to call in sick for the previous three days because of it.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Understandable.

I'll be sure to tell everyone when they get here.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X