X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean after that stuff.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Oh. Well, in that case, that could work out. But then HM should be done hacking into the underground 'Terracotta' soldier container. Let's deal with the Devourer, have a break, then time skip.

Comment

Okay so Model F is being used by Ocelot, Model X being used by Koishi, Model Z being used by Hank (Does Hank even have Model Z still? If not then I will give Model Z to someone else.) So that leaves...

Model L

Model H

Model P

Model O

and Model A (Which will go to Otori.)

Comment

I wonder how Gerard would look in a biometal.

Comment

You know... Model H might actually be a good match for Gerard. I mean Model H would give Gerard...

Twin Energy Sabers, flight capabilities, manipulation of wind, and can create electrical currents. It seems like Model H might be a perfect match for Gerard as Model H is loyal, willing to fight to protect others, and is quite calm in almost any situation.

Comment

I wonder how would he react to Gerard's laid back ice cream loving persona...

So anyways, we wait for Wriggle to give out either his announcement of return or his plans to give us his plans for his characters individually while he's gone as I did.

Comment

I just lost to a horse in a fist fight in minecraft...

So anyone here?

Comment

A horse killed you?
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

They can. If provoked.
                    @Wonder
                    Um, you know you can't just move him, right? A human can not touch him, or they die. Besides, his blades were around Aya's head, if she tried to tackle him, she would have been decapitated. Also, being in the funnel ages you VERY fast, meaning like 30 to 70 in two seconds. I'll leae the cinematic trailer as reference.

Go to 1:47 for Malthael.
                    Last edited by Koishi; 08-23-2013, 05:35 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Oh. Well don't kill her, tho. I'm editing, and...

Comment

Well Aya put herself in a lose-lose situation. I'll think of something.

Comment

1. I know. I just don't want her dead or wrinkly.

2. Wouldn't it be a lose-win situation, or at the least lose-neutral? I mean, what does Malthael have to lose?

3. Done.

Comment

His goal.

Comment

im back from work, seems things are going smoothly here
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Aye. If wriggle doesn't come back and we need to move the story along, 1 out of 1 people agreed that I should take on the position of the devourer for reasons explained in the previous page. Do you consent? Do you consent? (This is a very hard reference from a book. Anyone who gets it will get a virtual...*wait for it*... cake)

Comment

Working...
                                X