Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@NeoFox

Sounds good to me.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

ugh.. got too tired for today..

cya later..
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well do you think this theme is a good standard theme for Zero?

Comment

Ooh actually dinner. Brb
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Nighty night.

@NeoFox

As his standard battle theme?

Yep. It is his theme after all.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Yea, Zero's theme is fitting for a battle theme for him. It also serves for his standard theme somewhat as well.

Also I think I found X's battle theme.

So what do ya thinK? Does it fit?

I also know another theme when it gets to that point where there will be a big battle between X and Awakened Zero.

Comment

@NeoFox

It sounds good as X's battle theme.

Do these sound good? I was planning on using one of these whenever John enters the reactor core.

Which one do you think I should use?

sigpic

Comment

The first one sounds like it would be a fitting theme for John if he DID die.

The second one is more epic, but it seems to be more of a... "This is the end credits" type of theme.

I can see what your going for. A song that sounds beautiful, yet epic. One that has a strong sense of finale to it. Like a song that says "This is the last mission."

Though if John is going to go in a extremely hot reactor I would be looking for a song that might feel like it has a... little more heat to it. Know what I mean? One that seems a bit more action packed.

Comment

@NeoFox

How about this one.

I had a couple because I didn't know how it would turn out.

Here's the extended version.

sigpic

Comment

I'd say it's a tie with either of those.

No seriously they both seem SO fitting and memorable to me. I just can't decide with those to! They are just too good!

Comment

Well, I was thinking of the first one.

It's shorter and if I choose it, I won't have to type a post that takes 8 minutes and 22 seconds to read.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yea, just go with the first one.

Comment

@NeoFox

Okay.

Now we just wait for Wriggle.
                            sigpic

Comment

Damn I'm getting pretty tired. Gonna go, cya.

Comment

See ya.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X