Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even then one would need to fight Model O's influence. Having a strong will only makes it easier. So what about the other Biometal's? Who should get which one?

I already said that Model P will be in California (Though I think Model P would be more fitting for someone like Renamon)

I would also like to see someone like John deal with Model A just due to Model A's personality, as well as Model L.

Comment

All I know is, Otori might need one. Otherwise, he's only as useful as Isaac without his suit...

Comment

@Kristia

"Oh no. Don't you f*cking lie. I can attest to your stubbornness. Disobeying orders, constantly bugging me about my problems, and generally never taking no for an answer." *waves finger at Renamon* XD
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

I might send Model F Otori's way. Seems like a Biometal he would like. Just think of the firepower Otori would get with Model F.

Comment

@Wonder
            Who's that talking? Zommari?
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Ahuh. To Glutoneriel.

Also, IS IT SO HARD TO SPELL HIS NAME RIGHT?!?!?!?! XD

Comment

and so I just finished watching the simpson´s movie

On another note, that model P sounds pretty good for the fox and for the jackal
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I might actually have Model H for Otori and Model P for Renamon and or Nera.

Comment

So wut's H like?

Comment

Biometal H:

Model H, the Wind Mega Man, is based off Harpuia with his double blades and a wide range of sonic and electricity attacks. It grants the Enemy Analyzing ability, allowing the user to see an enemy's name and remaining health, as well as the location of Biometal fragments in Pseudoroids. He is like Harpuia, quiet and reserved. He is loyal to who he serves.

Comment

Well, Otori is in the tent catching up with HM. Which reminds me...

@ Wriggle
                        When you update on Daiyousei, know that Shiki is now talking to her.

Comment

so.. we continue the story or stop for tonight?
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

NEEEEEERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

I'm just waiting on... Daiyousei, lucian, Isaac, Gluttoneriel, Phantom, and Wesker.

Comment

I'll make a post with Phantom. Planning on what Wesker will do first.

Comment

K. Note that Gerard asked him a question. Do you remember what it is?

Comment

Working...
                                X