X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I couldn't resist....
    But ya that was a joke I saw somewhere...I think it was on PSO-World? o.o...I don't even know...
    And ya, for being as old as she is, Yukkari Is looking good...real good hurhurhur ok I'm done now =w=

for now.

Comment

I actually imagine John talking to her about her being self conscious about her age, jokingly saying something along the lines of.

"How about we wait until I get to your age and compare faces, see which one of us is prettier."
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

You know I never imagine Yukkari being the type to slap someone.
        because ramming them with a train is much more effective.
        *john makes joke, gets hit by train. gets up and says: "Ok I deserved that."

Comment

You know after Wonder introduced Gerard a long time ago I always wanted to introduce a character of my own creation. I already have all the info for him made and established. I even have an app for him made and posted on my DeviantART. Though he is for a story I'm still working on...

I just wish I could introduce him into this RP without breaking the whole characters only rule... (however it was already broken with HM and Gerard right?)

Comment

If you bring in an OC then I would have Robin die in this battle and bring in my OC Cicero...who would probably the weakest character that would be introduced.

But I like Robin, so I might never do that anyway.

Comment

@Cucoo

I think John would be in the same boat when it comes to age.

Random Person: "So, I heard you were 50."

"Who told you that? Technically, I'm 50, but I'm not that old. I'm actually 37,..or 42."

@SUSTIC

Would he be a part of the real world?

Just remember that this is supposed to be an RP about video game characters. Wonder has HM and Gerard, but he also has Shikieiki, Komachi, and a couple others.

The only reason HM is around is because he was the result of a video game Character reviving him after John blew him up. Gerard is simply HM's father.
              Last edited by S121; 09-05-2013, 06:36 PM.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

What do you mean by real world? Aren't our characters already in the real world?

Comment

I'm assuming that means if they could have existed in the real world inb4 game characters

...and if that winds up being the catch then Cicero would technically work cause he's just a human who has a knack with computers (...and Cicero would be a hacker.)
                  Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-05-2013, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Oh wait I remember. Didn't Katrix have Another say that our characters are currently in a simulation of sorts?

Comment

I think we got rid of that concept ;>.>

Comment

Also, they need to have a relation to a character.

The ONLY reason HM and Gerard are here is because they were very minor characters, but the story picked them up. John blew up HM and DiZ revived him as a machine. Gerard is here simply by being HM's father.

Otori worked closely with the Neo-Yakuza and slowly turned into an actual character by staying with Shikieiki.

Jason was an engineer that built a Mantis and followed the group. He's still a minor character, one that's not essential to the plot.

They evolved into characters in their own right. It's a very slippery slope.

The simulation thing was thrown out the window. Now, it's an interdimensional kind of thing.
                        sigpic

Comment

Well I think we did, that or we changed it a bit too make it work and make sense. Anyways my OC would have had a complete backstory change for this RP to where he was the result of studying game characters abilities to modify normal humans for military usage.

Comment

I could say Cicero hacked something important and made a copy of a file...
                            He does that...a lot....
                            And then he could be sorta like a flag carrier and be hunted. When caught he would just surrender the data or delete it.
                            but that would be the extent of his role almost...
                            Oh and in my little stories, he hacks things like there's no encryption. "2.7 billion layers of encryption? PFFT, please. If this is government encryption, I'll be done before breakfast."

Comment

Wait why are my characters used for examples? Talk to Mima, he had a sh*t ton of characters.

Comment

I would say to wait until the time is right. HM was originally the announcer at the Engi-con, while Jason was one of the engineers there. It would be bad if you just popped in.

Not only that, but you should ask Wriggle and Katrix about it as well.

@Wonder

They mean OC characters, like HM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X