Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SAME HERE!!!

Comment

I am back as well. Sorry for not being on the past few days guys.

Yesterday went to the doctor, and he told me to just lay in bed and rest. As for today... I've been asleep since 4 this morning and currently it's 8 at night... damn I slept a long time.

Comment

WATDAZEEEE?!

EVERYONE'S BAKA
        Imean...
        BACK!

Comment

Lol Cucoo, anyways I'm not going to be on long as I'm going to just go watch TV for the rest of the night.

Comment

I was looking for Yukari's train pics again and found this

cheers
            *dives into a gap*

Comment

I got a real treat on IC.

{You're so bad at drawing, Wriggle.}
              I know, I am. Controlling all insect activities leave me little time to fiddle around in art.
              {Well, as you already know I am much much better at drawing than you-}
              Oh really?

Remember this?
              {I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS!}
              Wriggle 1 : 0 Yukarin.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

What?!

Ohhh, the coincidences!

I actually found that Halo gets crossed with Touhou all the time, but I never found that pic! XD

@Wriggle

Welcome back, and nice pic in IC!
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm going to sleep da ze...

sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Nighty night.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

I just came back from one of the best movies of this year, and I hope that you guys have the chance to see it

I laughed, felt envy, cried, happiness and more emotions in this movie like you donīt know, Eugenio Derbez is an incredible actor/director in it.
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!

I'm going to have to see that movie. It looks interesting.
                        sigpic

Comment

thanks utsuh

Rebeca got the tickets on saturday to watch it at 9:40 pm on sunday

Here the cinemas were full, that movie does have the rights to have full audience

So how are you?
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I'm good.

Cucoo's pic got me to looking for Halo x Touhou stuff and I found this. I had no idea that Halo was crossed over so often with Touhou. Just Look up "Halo Touhou" and the like on Google images.

The crazy thing is that there's more videos.

sigpic

Comment

yup, two of the biggest franchises obtain a lot of stuff by fans, isnīt internet such an amazing thing?

aside from the other devious stuff :P

Im glad many fans share my tastes too. And I have to admit some drawings of rather "curious" scenes are pretty well done XD

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

It's crazy how much stuff there is.

Halo and Touhou have little in common and yet there they are.

(At 1:04. You have got to be kidding me. Reminds me too much of the RP.)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X