Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sup wriggle. Care to join us for a cup of rp or just visiting?

Comment

In a few hours.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
        @Mima

What do you have in mind?
        It involves the Auditor, the Lords of Hell, and two secret characters, which i'll reveal in the second season (or at the very end of this one), all out to pretty much destroy the galaxy.
        Last edited by Koishi; 09-22-2013, 02:15 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Why do they want to destroy the galaxy?
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Because F*CK YEA WE CAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
              @Mima

Why do they want to destroy the galaxy?
              Well, they all have their reasons.

Auditor's just bored.

The Lords of Hell live to spread chaos and destruction, and destroying a galaxy would be quite sufficient destruction, don't you think?

And the other two? Well, they have their own plans.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Ok.

And John still has that favor he needs to accomplish for the Higher Power.

He can never catch a break. -_-;
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

(QUICK EMERGENCY POST!)

I'll be gone for about 30 minutes.

I gotta make a run to the grocery store.
                  sigpic

Comment

You know almost all my characters so far are already in a Relationship.

Axl has Yuyuko.

Zero somewhat has Nitori (at the moment they're more like close friends, but that might be expanded upon in the second season.)

Claire will most likely end up with Six. You know originally I had planned for Claire to fall in love with Gerard (not just because of looks, but just out of sheer respect) but Claire and Six already had some decent interaction hinting at a good relationship, as such I am going with a ClairexSix one. At least I'm hoping for it.

Jake Muller (one of the characters I have in China) doesn't have anyone, but by the second season where he will be used more he will probably get in a relationship, or partnership with someone. Maybe Lady? Or maybe...

Margaret Moonlight. Like with Jake I introduced her in the RP as part of the London Arc, but she hasn't made another appearance yet. As such I will introduce her into the second season, and maybe she might develop feelings for Jake.

X is not in a relationship yet, but Alia has strong feelings for him. Though because of her respect for X, and her own job she does not wish to fully act out on these feelings in fear of ruining their friendship/partnership. I really want X to be in a Relationship, but not with Alia because to X Alia is a really close friend. He does not consider them actually capable of being "together."

Chris is not in a relationship, and I don't really see anyone that he would actually hook up with in this RP.

Also about NitorixZero. In the second season in my arc that I had planned I got an idea for Nitori to be a big part in it. Though only if Wriggle is willing to play along with it when the time comes.

Maybe when Zero fighting X in his Awakened state maybe Nitori could try and stop Zero from fighting X. Not wanting to see him fighting his closest friend with the intent to kill. In the process something could possibly happen to Nitori to cause Zero to snap out of his Awakened State?

Also as I was typing this I thought of the weirdest, pairing ever...

ChrisxHalsey! WHY DID I THINK THIS!?!?

Comment

Oh... My...

Anyways, my turn!

Shiki and Otori have some feelings which I plan to advance.

Apparently, HM and Daiyousei have a connection.

Yuyuko and Axl are pretty obvious.

Might be some Komachi x Dante going on.

Aya looks at ocelot like a brother figure... But that might evolve...

And of course, Gerard... With ice cream...

Comment

Why does Axl and Yuyuko seem like one of those couples that act all lovey dovey in public?

Also thinking of who would possibly fall in love with Chris... any possible ideas Wonder?

I mean Chris x Sheva could possibly happen... unlikely in my opinion...

Comment

Honestly... I dunno. I don't think I own many other girls. Any ideas for Gerard?

Comment

Margaret Moonlight maybe?

She uses two scythes that are also anti-material rifles, and has ghostly like abilities (such as teleporting by "fading" in and out.) Gerard uses double Katanas. I imagine that this relationship would mostly be one sided. You know, Margaret is obsessed with Gerard, and she wants to make him her "one and only" by proving herself... how will she prove herself? By trying to kill Gerard in a dual to the death while she sings a love tune to him..

Comment

I'm back!

Sorry for being gone longer than expected. It's a long walk to the grocery store.
                              sigpic

Comment

@S121

Welcome Back! How long of a walk time wise? There's a Dollar General in my neighborhood and it's only like a 10-15 minute walk from my house to the store.

Comment

Working...
                                X