X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somewhere in Nevada

"Predictable." Hank slid under the Zeor copy, pointing his blade up. Hank tripped him, then impaled him with the blade before kicking him off, reaching the end of a slide and getting up.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

The copy Zero vanishes after being impaled.

"Impressive... but you should pay more attention to what's behind you." Said Model Z as another Copy Zero stabs the ground behind Hank, suddenly pillars of energy start rising from the ground towards Hank.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

Hank rolls out of the way before the pillars right as the pillars start forming, and pulls out a Micro-Uzi, firing a hail of bullets at the copy.

"I did." Hank said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

The copy Zero quickly takes out the saber from the ground and starts spinning it like a shield blocking the bullets. After the hail of bullets ends he takes the saber that's still spinning and tosses it at Hank like a spinning razor sharp boomerang.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

Hank readied himself for that, throwing his Micro-Uzi away and catching the saber before it cut him.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

The copy Zero bows down respectively at the sight of Hank catching the saber. At that moment the Copy Zero and the beam saber vanish and Model Z floats down.

"Hm.. You are indeed skilled. Perhaps you are capable of using the power of a Biometal." Said Model Z as he looks at Hank.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Perhaps." Hank said.

"Perhaps so. Even if i'm not, it still was a good workout." Hank said.

Comment

Room 508

After Axl left the room, John walked back over to his chair and carefully sat down, causing the chair to squeak again.

"*sigh*", John sighed in annoyance with the chair.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Hehe, having trouble there, John? I bet it's that suit, huh?"

Comment

Room 508

"Youmu, hand me that bean sprouts over there."
                      "Here you go. Hey, are there any clean kitchen knives there?"
                      "Got one."

Youmu, Sakuya, and Yuuka. These three were deemed the best cook in Gensokyo, with Ran following them closely behind. Having two of the three legendary chefs of Gensokyo make dinner for them, the air already filled with delectable aroma that exulted the atmosphere into a cheerful one.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Room 508

"Hehe, having trouble there, John? I bet it's that suit, huh?", Komachi said.

John looked over to Komachi.

"Yea. Being a Spartan has its downsides. I may not have the suit on, but I'm still very heavy.", John said.

Just then, John caught scent of the food in the kitchen.

(Mmmm, that really does smell good...), John thought to himself as he relaxed a little bit in the chair.
                        Last edited by S121; 06-18-2013, 05:06 PM.
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

"Oh, yea. Two of the best cooks of Gensokyo. If we were to bring Sakuya, everyone might die of good food. Well, maybe not you, me, and Yuyuko. I'm already half dead, god knows that you can handle it, and Yuyuko... Well, you'll see why soon."

Comment

Room 508

"Oh, yea. Two of the best cooks of Gensokyo. If we were to bring Sakuya, everyone might die of good food. Well, maybe not you, me, and Yuyuko. I'm already half dead, god knows that you can handle it, and Yuyuko... Well, you'll see why soon.", Komachi said.

"Actually, I might be the one most likely to die from the good taste. I grew up on military food rations, basically artificial meat in a bag.", John said in a casual, almost comical tone.
                            sigpic

Comment

Dante smirks as the chair John sat in squeaked. "I think he is a little bit on the heavy side don't ya think?" Chuckled Dante. The smell of food filled the room and it gets Dante's attention. He contemplates on taking a peak to see what they are cooking.
                              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Room 508

"Are the appetizers ready? We still need 20 minutes until the main dish."
                                "I got something done, I'll serve it."

"For appetizer, we have gyoza dumplings with assortment of dippings." Youmu served a plate of dumplings with wasabi, soy sauce, and ground sesame oil.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X