X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As Gerard entered a button on the side of the doorway can be seen.

Comment

A button! I wonder what it does... I pressed the button.

Comment

As the button was pressed the door started to close. Luckily the door managed to close before the agents got into the lounge, however the bookshelf did not slide back into place. The agents began trying to get the door open.

The study is relatively normal, as though it belongs in a normal house.

Comment

Wow! I wish I had a room like this! It's so marvelous!

Focus! I need to find the vaccine... But where?

Comment

Research Labs

The room seemed to have nothing out of the ordinary except a Triple Barrel Shotgun with sawed off barrels and stock hanging on the wall, the shotgun was labeled "Hydra, more bang for you're buck!" which was carved into the wooden handle. The high definition TV in the room also seemed to be sticking out away from the wall a little more so than it should be.

Behind the TV a large opening can be seen behind it.

Comment

A shotgun? With three barrels? Sounds like some joke. But if it works, then it could be quite useful. I took the shotgun.

Then I noticed the opening behind the TV. I removed the TV.

Comment

Private Study

Behind the TV was a wooden cabinet. Inside the cabinet was a briefcase containing the vaccine and the instructions on how to make it!

"Quick blow the door open!" Yelled one of the agents from outside as they go to get some explosives to blow the door open.

There is a trapdoor under the desk which leads to a escape route into the forest!

MEANWHILE

The Nemesis was successfully deployed in the City. It is now hunting down Chris.

Comment

Damn, they're here!

I grabbed both things. I looked around. Umm...... trapdoor, perfect! I escaped through the trapdoor. When I emerged, I was in a.... forest? Oh well, this will do. I went up to a tree and cut it down. I dragged the heavy thing to the entrance of the trapdoor to slow down the agents. Now then, where are we?

Comment

SDM

"Patchouli is still fighting. Koakuma's badly hurt so I wrapped her in my healing virus cocoon." Yamame reported. "Can't find Meiling anywhere though... That worries me.

Kappa Village

"That. Was. So cool!" Mitori squealed as the Kappa defense team cheered for another successful defense. "I mean, Nitori was still a bit better but hey! I loved the teamwork! What's your names?"
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

SDM

"Let's go crash the party then.", John said in a calm tone.

"Sakuya, go find Meiling in th library. We'll give you cover.", John said to Sakuya.

Voile

John crawled through the vents until he saw the library down below.

He could see Patchouli fighting.

John prepped his BR85HB SR Battle Rifle and opened the vent, dropping down and killing the enemies around him as he did so.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

SDM

"Is there any place where she could be fighting or hiding?" Renamon asked to the arachne while taking down some creatures

Nera looked around with her aura vision, there were many creatures on the mansion "There are too many beings here to determine her from the others" she said evading a slash and countering with a force palm
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Voile

"I see her on my radar. Follow me.", John said as he pulled out his M45D Tactical Shotgun and began mowing down the Nucleoids.

John started to create a path of dead grunts, quickly making his way to Patchouli's position.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Kappa Village

Zero and X's systems had finally cooled down. Zero stands up and looks at Mitori. "The name's Zero. I'm a friend of Nitori. We met in the Pentagon." Said Zero as X stands up. "And my name's X. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Comment

Voile

The fox leaped on the grunts´ heads knocking them down with kicks and punching "We actually meant Meiling, but its fine if we find the magician" she said grappling a grunt to the floor

"Damn.. firing here is really risky, a spark can create a big fire destroing this place to crisp, be careful with your weapons" Samus said shooting only ice beams freezing the targets
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Got it."

Sakuya then went to the library, looking for Meiling in stealth.

Comment

Working...
                                X