X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tribal village

Once Kris was done, Jason figured that it was his turn to share. It couldn't hurt to tell his story.

Jason took a deep breath and began.

"Well, I was an only child and lived with my dad. My mom died when I was three, due to a broken seal in one of the space shuttles to Mars. I don't remember much about my childhood, but my dad told me that I never took my mother's death very well. He said that I was fairly distant from others my age. He said that it was depression, but I'm not really sure. I'm probably over it now. I was 11 when my dad got a HiveNET for each of us. My dad and I would always go out on camping trips in the forest. One day, my father fell into a hole in the ground and found Titanium. We built a mining facility and began to build anything anybody wanted. Until three days ago, I was your average kid. I worked in the Titanium mines and melted the ore with my speed magic. Once I finished mining, I would go to the forge and make stuff out of the Titanium Alloy."

"The reason I got sucked into this mess is because my father.. died. It all started when Tyruss's men came to our house and demanded that my father hand over the Titanium mines. My father refused, so they tried to kill him. Even though there were twenty of them, they were no match for my dad. He simply used his gravity magic and compressed them into balls of metal and messy stuff. My dad knew that that wasn't the end and that Tyruss's men would come back with more, so my dad did what he was good at; building things. My dad then tried to make a clockwork soldier, but only made the chestplate, Chainsword, two knives, and a pair of plated tanker boots. This time, they came with proficient magic users, ones that were very good at their magic type. This time, there were fifty of them. My dad killed a few of them by compressing them, but they.. killed him.... I honestly don't remember much after that. One minute I'm hiding in the basement as I watched my dad die, and in the next, I'm in front of my house with a bloody knife, blood all over me, and 36 dead people around me."

"After that, I washed up, packed my bags, and went into the forest, where I saw Seki killing a group of Tyruss's men. She didn't see me, because I was hiding. I didn't know if she was a threat, so I had to hide. After a moment, I got attacked by a green robed wind mage. The battle lasted for a little bit, but I had to escape, due to her using sleeping powder on me. I began to boil he from the inside and was close to defeating her, but I was going to pass out from the powder. I decided to focus all the molecules around me and slowed them down as they got near me. Soon, I gathered enough of them and sped them up to unbelievable speeds, causing a large shockwave. Using that as a distraction, I jumped towards the Rockhill District, but began to lose consciousness in the air. I managed to slow myself down on the landing, but not enough, so I skidded across the ground. The last thing I did was try to reach out for the town, but I finally succumbed to the powder. I suppose thet's when you found me.", Jason said to Kris.
    Last edited by S121; 08-10-2013, 02:28 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Everbloom Forest
      The trip on the grass had exhausted the wood mage alot, Pandre noted. She got up and grabbed Yomi's hand and dragged him into the forest, before anyone spotted them. Hyo pounced around on anything that moved. Pandre looked at the direction Yomi had pointed out. Yomi somehow seemed to be different, his eyes were bloodshot red, and full of energy...Shaking it off, Pandre pulled Yomi to his feet, Shall we continue Yomi? Or do you need timeshe asked
      Last edited by Pandre; 08-10-2013, 03:43 AM.

Comment

Everbloom Forest

"OK, this is one of the times I prefer to be called Matomo. One way to tell is my eyes...anyway..." Matomo said and looked up..."aw hell...I'm not even sure it is south-west...I just guessed. Now how am i going to find the correct way. Oh wait...there was that fire sigil." As the thought occured to him, he looked up and scanned the sky. He noticed a few birds flying in odd patterns but he ignored them when he saw a think pall of smoke hanging over the sky in the direction of what he believed was Regius. He pointed it out to Pandre then started walking slowly in that direction, ignoring the cat jumping around them.
        How many times can you die a day~?
        How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

Everbloom Forest
          Matomo, Yomi, you're very confusing you know Pandre said as she crossed a stream in a leap. Why can't you go with just Yomimatomo, or Yomi or Matomo, or something..
          A few minutes later
          Something smelled, and Pandre started coughing. Shit, not fire, not fire. Why did it have to be fire, why not earth or wind...she thought as they approached the charred wasteland of what used to be a mine. Yomi, no, Matomo didn't show signs of slowing down, he just picked up his pace and hurried to the mines. Pandre sighed, and approached the smoking remains, carefully. Hyo's back was arched, a very bad sign and Pandre's gut told her that something was wrong. The birds had suddenly quieten down. There was only the sound of Pandre and Matomo's footsteps. "Matomo, I think we should hurry up..."

Comment

Everbloom forest- Titanium mines( or where they used to be )

Matomo ignored pandre's question and instead sped up as he smelled the ashes. He wanted to see how much damage the fire sigil had caused.

Matomo remained silent as he came up to what used to be the mines.There was now just one huge crater and several of the trees around the edges still had fire licking up their sides. Suddenly a guard appeared within his line of sight and he quickly ducked behind a tree to avoid the guards, dragging Pandre along. He then climbed up the tree to take a good look, leaving Pandre on the ground. Guards were scattered all over the crater, trying to scavenge what was left of the mines and to clear up the mess.

He felt uneasy near where there had been so much fire recently. He looked down and saw that Pandre seemed uneasy too. "of course, she is a water mage, i suppose she would feel uneasy about fire too." Matomo decided he would leave. Fast. But first he took another look at the crater

He suddenly spotted a patch in the crater that seemed to be clearer with more guards gathered around it... he was puzzled for a moment until he realized that the area there had been left untouched by the fire and thus was not charred. The rebels would have to had to avoid being cooked themselves.

Before he climbed down, he quickly gave some of his energy to two trees within his range that had a few small fires on them. The energy allowed them to grow a layer of bark over the area that was aflame, thus choking the flames of oxygen. Then it allowed them recover from the wounds left by the fire. Matomo felt displeased that more of his former "home" had been damaged by the fighting between the rebels and Regius.

Once he was back on the ground, he moved a distance from the crater to avoid the guards before telling Pandre about what he had seen. " There are guards all over the place and some of them are examining this patch where the rebels were, so I assume the rebels are still at large. There I fulfilled my part about bringing you to where I saw the rebels. I did say that they probably wouldn't be here anymore and that I have no idea where they are. So goodbye. and good luck to you to finding those rebels."

Then Matomo started walking off towards Regius only looking back to say "By the way, your dad did a good job on Aeterna".
            Last edited by bookdragon2000; 08-10-2013, 08:21 AM.
            How many times can you die a day~?
            How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

Tribal village

“My story!” Seki said as she quickly sat up in her bed like a vampire rising from her coffin. “Is much better. It’s about three little piggies and a big bad wolf… with a chainsaw for a hand. His name was Akipokimadoko and he was really good with kids! Until he ate them. THE END!” Seki finished as she giggled. She seemed to be in an strangely good mood all of the sudden. Whatever that man did to her aura must have perked her up. Or perhaps it was Kris’s affection that made her so cheerful? Who knows? She stretched for a moment and slightly yawned, with her hand covering her mouth before she continued speaking. “So why are we telling stories again? Is it the stinky guys turn?”

Comment

Everbloom Forest, Destroyed Titanium Mines
                Pandre looked up at the silhouette of Matomo leaving the crater, until he merged forested area. His last sentence unnerved her. She shook her head, reminding herself that she couldn't trust anyone alot. She sighed and peeked behind the tree at the wreckage. The guards wandered here and there, tending to the injured and putting out fires. Pandre's mind screamed at her, telling her to get away from the fire, but her instinct told her to stay. Uneasily, Pandre drew her dagger and slowly backed away from the smoking crater. She winced as the dry branched cracked beneath her feet. Just as she was approaching the edge of the crater, a guard spotted her.
                "Hey, look another one. Think the boss might want her as a toy?" he asked to the other guards. Another one called "Get her, she might have something we need. She's just a girl, can't possibly put up much of a fight."
                Pandre smiled at their foolishness. The guards approached her, boldly. Pandre noted their leather tunics and steel rapiers. Pandre grinned and charged at the guards. She danced in between them, piercing one after another. Her water knives slid out and formed a tornado of knives surrounding Pandre, mutilating those around her. To the soldiers, she was like an angel of death, Beautiful and Deadly. Her graceful movements matched by her quick strikes. Soon, Pandre stood in the middle of the crater. The fires put out by the slowly expanding puddle of blood. Pandre walked over to one of the guards who was barely alive. Where are they, the people who caused this. The guard just smiled They...got away... She will catch them..and you..too and his head went limp

Comment

Tribal village

Jason looked over from Kris to Seki, a little surprised that she was awake. After getting over his surprise, Jason eventually replied to Seki's question.

"Actually, we're telling each other about ourselves. Kris told me about her past and I just told mine. The reason why is if we're going to be traveling together, we'd might as well get to know one another. Who's... 'Stinky Head'? Do you mean Phenom?", Jason asked Seki.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Tribal village

Seki looked around the room, at Kris, at Jason and then noticed Phenom wasn’t with them. (“Ranger-sama told her story, Magic head told his, stinky isn’t here”) “OH THAT MEANS IT’S MY TURN RIGHT?!” Seki said as she completely ignored Jason’s question.

Comment

Tribal village

(Well, I guess she does mean Phenom. That's the only other person with us...), Jason thought to himself as he rubbed the side of his face.

"Okay. What's your story Seki?", Jason asked in a calm tone as he relaxed back into the chair.
                      Last edited by S121; 08-10-2013, 05:16 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Due to request of thread author, Aeterna is now on indefinite hold.

-Thread Closed for Now-

Comment

Working...
                        X