Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:~) forever ignored

Comment

@ Tewi

At this point I think I threw away my credibility towards anything here anymore, but I think that Key subtly acknowledged your concept in her last statement.

...Or I'm just seeing things now and I'm completely delusional...
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 01-05-2014, 05:07 PM.

Comment

It never ceases to amaze me how a couple of dumbasses can ruin a good joke. For clarification, NO, nobody is making a fucking game, nobody is doing voice overs, It's a fucking joke. You all cause an uproar over something that started as Kritter renaming Wordpad on steam. Amazing none of you noticed that this was in the "SPAMBOX" section.

@cucoo. The whole point of this was to make fun of staff, not to make something and exclude non staff members (congratulations on pissing me off for calling me and the rest of the staff elitist pricks). If you are going to have confrontational responses to little things like this, you're going to have a bad time in this community. I can't stress enough how you managed to fight with staff over a joke. You interpreted this entire tread wrong.
        Last edited by Shimitty; 01-05-2014, 06:06 PM.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

@ Shimitty

I explained my position and why I snapped. At first I thought it a joke, but things started to sound way too legit and the way things were phrased caused a misunderstanding on my end.
          I'll just leave now since I dun f*cked everything up. =.=;

Comment

Originally posted by Shimitty View Post
            It never ceases to amaze me how a couple of dumbasses can ruin a good joke. For clarification, NO, nobody is making a fucking game, nobody is doing voice overs, It's a fucking joke. You all cause an uproar over something that started as Kritter renaming Wordpad on steam. Amazing none of you noticed that this was in the "SPAMBOX" section.

@cucoo. The whole point of this was to make fun of staff, not to make something and exclude non staff members (congratulations on pissing me off for calling me and the rest of the staff elitist pricks). If you are going to have confrontational responses to little things like this, you're going to have a bad time in this community. I can't stress enough how you managed to fight with staff over a joke. You interpreted this entire tread wrong.
            Phantom actually is working on making this a reality, even as a joke, it's actually going to exist and be a playable thing. Take it easy though, no need to snap.

Comment

Jeeeesus ball-dropping christ. Is this what I get for sleeping in 16 hours? Dayum, guys.

For clarification,
              1. Yes, the original plan was to make this happen (@Shim)
              2. While it is true that the RPers are indeed active, many of those who RP (Not all) are rather inactive within the server, where our "core" community lies. (Remember, this is primarily a Touhou Minecraft server)
              3. These "routes" and "stories" that would take place require an internal relation within the characters or the story won't really make sense. The fun part of this is playing and humoring the player and human dynamics between the players themselves; inside jokes, catchphrases, relations, past events and the like. What I'm saying here, is that though there are indeed people who are active and perhaps even talented writers within the RP section, if people don't know what these relations and dynamics of the people you're writing about are... Well, it's sort of like groping around in the dark and hoping you can hit all the buttons and levers without seeing them.
              4. Jesus christ guys, this was supposed to be a fun joke. Let's try to keep it that way, lol

Comment

Because I instigated the issue, let me just end it.

I started this argument, I am to blame, I f*cked up, I blundered once more.

I'm sorry

Thus, just to be clear, while I'm thinking clearly, I won't post or participate in anything outside of the RP section from here on out so as to prevent myself from ever ruining anything for anyone ever again.

There, now the world can go back to the way it was and I can fade back into obscurity where I belong.
                Cheers.

Comment

I still don't see why you're overreacting by banishing yourself, but it's your choice. We've all fucked up before and no one's perfect. That being said, the best thing you could do, in my opinion, is to just apologize (which you did) and move on, learning from your mistakes.

Comment

Random story nonsense

YukkuriCraft Dating Simulator

The world that YDC takes place in is a generated universe that was created by the user Remi Scarlet, for the sake of entertaining their friends and anyone else who may wish to participate. Everything is entirely computer generated, while still being completely organic. You can eat food, feel the cold touch of water on your skin, and even be injured; however, you can not and will not die permanently. If you fall under injuries, they will be healed over time, no matter how lethal. People willingly put themselves into this world so that they may hope to find a more exciting and fulfilling experience than their real life, in order to communicate and interract with those who relate to them the most, and to overall enjoy themselves in what seems like a virtual, yet realistic paradise. When a new player joins the universe, they may apply a "playermodel" which gives themself a physical appearance, they may download one from a database or create their own, the choice is theirs.

In this universe, participants are able to manipulate and form matter using a mixture of both their hands and their mind. If one were to desire a chair, they could pick up a lump of dirt, and 'mold' it to create a wooden chair. So as long as you have a material to sacrifice, you can create anything you wish. Though, not all worlds in this universe play by this rule.

This universe contains several worlds. Mainly, the world titled, "Gensokyo." The purpose of this world is to recreate a rather familar world, for the sake of comfort and aesthetics. The only people who may modify this world are those entrusted by Remi. Those without that privilage will not be able to modify any of the contents of this world, but are more than free to explore and travel as they wish.

Another world within this universe is known as the "Survival" world, where participants may put their survival skills to the test, and find themselves in a randomly generated world full of bizarre hostile creatures, and are able to obtain resources and use them to build shelter, and to just generally stay alive. Even in this world you don't really die, but you do drop any loot you may have on your person, risking a lost of progression. Even though it's a separate world, there are still rules in which participants must abide to. For example, mindless PVP (player vs player) combat is not allowed unless both parties have agreed on it. Afterall, this universe is still meant to be an eternal paradise, so even though you're putting your survival skills to the test, those who run this universe won't tolerate people who insist on trying to ruin the experience for others.

As it was mentioned before, all societies and communities must have people of authority, in order to maintain a balance, and to generally keep people from trying to kill each other. Remi has entrusted many reliable and trustworthy folks who were up for this task. There are three ranks of power, Builder, Mediator, and Administrator. Builders have the goal and privilage of being able to edit the Gensokyo world, where they are free to sculpt and modify objects at their will in order to progress in our goal of recreating the familar world. Mediators on the other hand, have an entirely different goal. Their duty is to maintain peace and keep the regular members from fighting among one another, and this applies to all worlds within this universe. As for the Administrators, they are a jack-of-all trade rank, as they are the highest form of authority the universe has to offer. They can modify the world, enforce rules, and everything else as they see fit. Remi themself is considered one of members of this rank.
                    Here's a Pastebin link if you don't wish to read here: http://pastebin.com/NJ7i5kiU

Continue? Or is this too much/overdoing it?
                    Last edited by Keychain; 01-06-2014, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Sounds like some sort of RP. Done really nice, but could use some historical context to it too.

Who am I to say anything about this anyway =W=
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Historical context? Do you mean a buildup to the universe being created? If so, I personally don't find that necessary.

Unless perhaps you discover that yourself if you go with through a Remi route? :V
                        Last edited by Keychain; 01-06-2014, 11:22 PM.

Comment

@Keychain
                          Yeah Remi route needs one like that.

I found a dating sims ad in this website.

THIS IS A SUCCESS!
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Fuckyesyesyesyesyesasdofasdfocaejotvcisfcjxodjf

Do continue, but I think we should get an actual group of people extremely interested in the backbone of this project and get a mumble meeting going about the core story for this. Though yes, we have separate routes and all, everything should follow a set "universe". (Think of it as a framework)

Pleasepleaseplease let's do this. And I can think of some backstory for me if people insist.

Comment

this is just a thought. but what if depending on which route you take, it compleatly alters how the story gose.

For example if you took remi's route you would learn more about how the world was created.

but if you took like Nazrin's rout the story would be more about his survival town.

If you took kritter's rout it would have something to do with keeping the peace and you get points if you handle a situation well.

Maybe this would be a given for dating sims but since i've never played one i guess i wouldn't know ^^: But if we can have a mini meeting about the game in mumble. who would want to be there and when is everyone available? As i said before 'm more than happy to write scripts..... i'll probably need someone to spellcheck for me though >.>

Comment

Hmmm... Might as well join in the mumble. As long as it's not late at night, it should be fine.
                                No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Working...
                                X