X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@s121
    No, I think it was a Remington something blablah. Time to take pistol stance to the next level. Rifles? .50 maybe? Mainly black pounder. TIME TI GOT TO THE COUNTRY AND HOLD A RIFLE LIKE A PISTOL xD
    >is very serious

Comment

in archery yes i am a good shot. using a 50. cal in pistol stance I hope you like your last days with your arm if you plan on it soon. and TRXD I'm a guy and
      the account was originally mine and it has switched hands many times (about 4 to be exact not counting this one)
      https://youtu.be/pkox8x1LxQ4

Comment

Welcome, I suppose lol

Nice to see some good shots around. I haven't had a chance to go shooting lately but I used to shoot clays for fun and did riflery semi-competitively (semi because i could only do it over the summer and only ever did it for two summers) Not too much experience with handguns but I wasn't particularly a bad shot with them. I'll eventually get back i to sports shooting but for now, way too busy with other stuff lol nowadays I only have airsoft guns to keep me entertained. (Nothing beats rapid firing a 12 gauge for shits and giggles, though)

Anyway, hope you like the community and server!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

crap, my arm
          I went to a firing range earlier up by the hills and shot a black powder rifle in pistol position. The recoil made me somewhat toss away the gun. Owwwwww
          Btw arm dislocation is fun
          Last edited by Nuclearblt; 11-13-2014, 10:57 PM.

Comment

This makes me sad. A lot, anyway Alice, my bootyful brewer, I hope you get what you want and need for your happiness.

As for you Jace-kun, I hope you have fun with us at YC, try on getting mumble and chatting with us.

Emm Alice, will Jace be my Brewer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Working...
            X