Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A legend is finally gone

Some of you may or not have heard of him and probably enjoyed his shows

He was a kid, a teacher, a companion, a hero.

That man was Roberto Gomez Bolaños and he has finally taken his eternal rest

An icon for the latin american comedies, but also someone to share happiness.
    Spoiler:
    http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2014/049/6/f/happy_85_birthday_chespirito_by_kryptoniano-d770j28.jpg
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

I am so sad that this happened, I mean this guy raised me, when time was different, when we played at the parks, and listening that this Latin American Comedy Titan is gone makes me feel like...

Ok, what's going to happen now, that beauty, that happiness, those songs (that I don't know if they were translated to English) that is going to be eternal, and when my kids ask me -What were your favorite TV shows?- I will say, is not a show, is a legend

R.I.P. Roberto, I hope you are finally free from those illnesses that couldn't damage your happy and beautiful soul.
    Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

No fuckin way...

I hope that guy gets a good rest. The man deserves it with his joybringing.

Comment

Working...
      X