X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Organize the books of course,

Would you rather fly trough spider webs (with spiders) or walk over cats.

Comment

Would you rather?

I choose spider webs, I don't have good relations with cats...

Would you rather cut all the sunflowers of The Garden of the Sun while escaping from Yuuka or cut the Saigyou Ayakashi while escaping from Youmu. (I mean the WHOLE tree)
      Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

sunflowers since they can be easily regrown.

would you rather go to school naked or go to Detroit with a bright yellow shirt and rainbow pants.

Comment

School naked, totally.

Would you rather kill 10 withers with a Bane of arthropods II wooden sword or kill the Ender dragon with a Sharpness 5 stick.
          Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

sharp 5 stick

whould you rather burn down the GOTS (garden of the sun) or give sakuya pads?

Comment

I would burn the GOTS, just cuz Sakuya could stop time and kick my ass.

Would you rather destroy the portal to the netherworld or the portal to Makai... Even though you know that Youmu and/or Yumeko will be after you.

Comment

Well if Yumeko would be after me... Makai. Worth it.

Speaking of Yumeko...

Would you rather grope Sakuya or Yumeko?

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I would grope Yumeko, no particular reason.

Would you rather be in a loop between 2 Yukari gaps for 10 years or serve as Youmu's Training Dummy for 10 years.

Comment

Working...
                  X