Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Embodiment of Scarlet Devil (Halloween Event)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gensokyo has once again been plagued with a red mist and with Reimu and her friends coincidentally going missing there is no one but you and your friends to stop this crisis. The portal to the ruined world of Gensokyo will be available starting from October 31st, 2015 at 5:30pm EST to November 2nd 12:00am EST. Once you're there check the chests at the Hakurei Shrine for armor, weapons, and potions. You will be able to find better gear and enchant and repair items as you venture through the Forest of Magic, the Human Village, and the pathway to the Scarlet Devil Mansion. When you arrive at Scarlet Devil Mansion, make your way up to the roof top to stop the red mist, doing that will restore Gensokyo back to it's original form.

Things that will help you reach your goal is traveling in a group, and making your way to safe houses that are identifiable with a white beacon. Things may be hard in the beginning however, the remains of the Human Village should have more items to help you in your quest, so be sure to search around. Good Luck.

With that being said, if you're using mumble going in the event room is suggested but not mandatory. Prizes will be given out. As for what that prize is? You might say It's to die for
    Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 10-31-2015, 03:38 PM.

So that's 23:30 for us Dutchies.
    I'm glad that that's a weekend.

Comment

Update #1

The event will be a pve survival game. You'll start out at the shrine with basic gear and fight your way through hundeds of enemies to reach the the Scarlet Devil Mansion. Along the will you'll be able to find a multitude of lootable chests, most of which contains either weapons, armor. or potions. I recommend searching the human village very carefully before moving on the the scarlet mansion. You'll need all the help you can get.
      Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 10-12-2015, 01:44 PM.

Comment

just let the red mist plague forever until we can't stand it

Comment

Update #2 Added a few puzzles to the game. The event is now impossible to complete unless you have at least 2 people participating. Added pathways to help players navigate. added Remilia. Removed herobrine

Comment

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
            + Added Remibrine
            Just because of Copyright and such...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

While I am rather hyped for the return of the Hallowe'en event, I don't think I'll contribute much. Maybe for another major Yukkuricraft event.

@Nick
              God, I can't even remember ever saying that. Nor would I ever expect someone to quote me from that long ago.
              I honestly wonder as to how much of my stuff is actually quotable... (*points to my unloved and unviewed ask.fm*)
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TR
                I don't have Ask, so...

On the other side, I must admit that I remembered that someone posted it, not specifically you...
                Sry :P
                Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
                  (*points to my unloved and unviewed ask.fm*)
                  I totally don't submit the occasional anonymous question that's beyond strange to ask.
                  w-what is this autism aura??
                  if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
                  our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

Yay ! i thinks i will be in the event ! it's will be at 17:30 in France , Yay !

Comment

@Reiuji
                      Unless your bedtime is after 10:30PM GMT, you're not going to partake. 5:30PM EST is not the same as 5:30PM CEST (your time). The event will start at 11:30PM for you.
                      Last edited by Luna Pixu; 10-31-2015, 07:12 AM. Reason: Wrong tw*tting timezone. Would've fixed sooner but PC is acting up.
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

oh... fak :v

Comment

Just a friendly reminderto everyone that the event is taking plce later today.

For all of you who ca not make it don't fret. After talking to koko and some others we will be doing the event a second time when more people can attend.

Huge thank you to Kokobuttz Katrix s_121 and Karuiko for helping make this event posible

Comment

Yay Op updated.

Comment

For those who noticed, I hopped on post-event and during the time when rewards were given out. [I just watched, since I didn't participate, obviously.]

From the few people I asked to, they said the event was enjoyable. However, one thing that I can see a few complaints about is the reward system. I can say firsthand, from both the giving and receiving end, that a Drop-Party style reward system is never good. Some people get little to nothing and anyone with a ping advantage reaps most of the drops.
                              (Hell, the Fort Ahnx event was annoying because the first reward system of "WHO CAN MINE FIRST" was bad for the same reasons. Anyone with the ping advantage got the most of it.)

Please, as a bit of advice from someone who's had experience with the system, don't use it. Drop-Party as an official reward for an official event is bad. If it's a community event, sure, that works. However, for official ones, it does not.
                              w-what is this autism aura??
                              if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
                              our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

Working...
                              X