Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you figured it out :P

Comment

Fire spread. I tried to extract or somthing and put into the minecraft.jar file but it doesnt seem to work. Maybe the file is still compressed?

Comment

My winrar trial was gone a long time ago.

Comment

my winrar's been expired for 5 years now, lol.

Have you installed mods before? From the mod page it seems like all you ahve to do is drag and drop it into minecraft.jar. Maybe try removing META-INF if you haven't already?

Comment

Yeah i did that stuff by using 7zip but none of it had an effect on the firespread ingame. So i must be doing somthing wrong.

Comment

What I did is that I used McPatcher to install it. So If you can't get it to work, there's always that option. I heard that the Magic Installer is better though.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Magic Launcher is what I use and yeah, I personally find this the best mod loading launcher out there.

Comment

I use Magic Launcher too... But I'd say I use it very slightly, as I have only Optifine x'D

Comment

This is so damn depressing, the depositefile(namely any sites like this) keeps giving me the IP adress connection limit exhaust bullcrap and I can't download what I really freaking like. What do I do...

Comment

Give it a bit longer and post again if it keeps happening. Are you sharing your internet connection with someone else? If it continues happening, I'll upload it to a mirror site as well.

Comment

Remi, When will you post V1.5 map update?

would be nice to know an Date.

thanks in advance!

Comment

What I'll be doing is as I upload new versions of the server to youtube, I'll post the downloads for the map shown in that video. The next one is expected to be sometime in early summer, so maybe in two or three months.

Comment

maybe this was already asked, but I wanted to go to Hakugyokurou, but when I reach the Nethergate im stuck, is there a portal or is there something Im missing?
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

You might need to download warp plugins.

Comment

That's a plugin on our server that allows the nethergate to function as-is. Downloading the map and using it severely limits many of our server's capabilities as most of it's done via plugins (no firespread, grass spread, teleporting, warps, etc)

You'll actually have to just load it up as a separate world and access it that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X