• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Du we still need no fire spread mod?

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
      Du we still need no fire spread mod?
      Whether the mod works or not, you could just open the game into LAN mode and change the settings to no firespread from there.
      Many masks to express a thousand words.

Comment

Well I would have used Mega.co.nz but I hadn't really understood/used it at all at the time. I'd up it to mega for v2 though. Also, tar isn't a compression. It's an archive. The gzip (.gz) is the actual compression

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
          Well I would have used Mega.co.nz but I hadn't really understood/used it at all at the time. I'd up it to mega for v2 though. Also, tar isn't a compression. It's an archive. The gzip (.gz) is the actual compression
          Ah. Yeah. Either way, I got it unpacked fully now. I had it before but my laptop had to get wiped. And idk much about how to use those sites at all I just can say that the site you use forces me to wait over an hour to get the other two files ._.
          Many masks to express a thousand words.

Comment

Remi, compress it using KGB Archiver. I'm running a test with it right now. So far, it managed to compress 539mb down to 151.2mb, however, the estimated time is 2 hours :P

edit: If I can get PermaGenso under 50mb (Doubt it), I'll upload it to pomf.se, some filesharing site I found.
            edit2: Maybe not, the projected size jumped to 217mb.
            edit3: This should be the last edit; Going to test ZPAQ and try to get maximoom compressiono.
            final edit: No, it didn't compress under 50. PAQ7 compression gave 285, ZPAQ gave 281.
            Last edited by Tenko; 06-13-2013, 01:58 PM.
            My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
            Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Question...

As the tittle says.
              I have a question, (I am posting it here because this is the Download Thread so...)
              Will you upload (after Gensokyo V2 of course) other places like the Former Hell, Makai, The Heavens(SWR)?
              With that said, thanks!
              Doom Evil Unleashed
              A Doom mod where I used to help, but I got kick out.
              Why?
              Because I overwork.

Comment

Of course! When we upload the v2 video, this thread will be updated with the maps as well!

Comment

Holy mother of awesome!
                  Thank you so much!
                  Doom Evil Unleashed
                  A Doom mod where I used to help, but I got kick out.
                  Why?
                  Because I overwork.

Comment

are the download links alright, because they don't work for me

Comment

Download links are working fine on my end. Try restarting your browser or retrying the link.

Comment

...I can't even go to depositfiles? ( -.-)lll It just gives me Problem loading page

Comment

Oh i see my friend told me that depositfiles is banned in our country ( -.-)

Comment

I can only download one every 20 min. THE HORROR!!!!! I CANT WAIT THAT LONG :~;

Comment

Remi should just make a torrent of the next version :P
                              My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
                              Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

If its faster than this one, then I agree with you Tenko.

Comment

Working...
                                X