Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Download Our Gensokyo For Yourself!(v1)

Hey everyone!

As some may or may not know, one of the things we promised very early on in this server's life is that we would allow public downloads of the maps for personal use, albeit with source noted.

I will note that you will basically NEED to install a mod to disable firespread unless you want half the builds to burn down.

No Firespread Mod SSP (1.4.6/1.4.7) http://bit.ly/VZLppA

Huge thanks to everybody who's helped so far. Special thanks to Topaz4293, scooterboo, Potu_137, and Shiteyanyo1 for close support! Remember, this is still an incomplete work in progress. This is only version 1 of many to come!

Hakugyokurou v1
    Lunar Capital v1 NOTE: You have to go to The End to view it
    Gensokyo v1

NOTE: THE SPAWNS FOR EACH WORLD HAVE NOT BEEN ADJUSTED. THESE ARE THE COORDINATES FOR THE PROPER SPAWNS

Gensokyo: -98,98,102
    Hakugyokurou: 254,4,674
    Lunar Capital: 308,70,-167

An updated v2 will be released when the next promo video goes up!

That is so cool!!!

Comment

-snippity snip snip-
      Last edited by Tenko; 02-22-2013, 09:37 PM. Reason: Gensy v1 is ready!
      My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
      Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Knowing my luck i would derp and download the wrong thing and everything would burn down. I'm happy just using this server anyway ^^

Comment

Tenshi, if you want to do that, I'd appreciate it. My dropbox is at its limit. (95% full)

Trouble, once we get all of the quests and the like running, it wouldn't be emulatable in SSP anyway :P

Comment

Waitwaitwait... 1. is there a way it won't need to take 30 minutes to download... and why isn't a .zip?

Comment

The absolutely most gorgeous and amazing map project I have ever seen.

Comment

edit: See 3rd post.
                My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
                Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

This has to be the world's most detailed (and massive) rendition of Gensokyo. Ever.
                  I'm on that weird part of the internet again...

Comment

Is there a map somewhere? The forest is huge - I can't find Marisa's house.

I do I disable fire spread on SPC? Nothing I try seems to work.
                    Last edited by ninryu; 02-24-2013, 03:16 AM.

Comment

map.yukkuricraft.net ~~~~
                      Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                      "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

I just downloaded all maps, my favorite is Gensokyo, but, in the map were Hakugyokurou is mean to be placed, is just a flat land with almost nothing.
                        Is something wrong with the map or i'm doing something wrong?
                        Doom Evil Unleashed
                        A Doom mod where I used to help, but I got kick out.
                        Why?
                        Because I overwork.

Comment

Ah, I should probably have adjusted the spawn coordinates. The spawn for Hakugyokurou is 254,4,674 as an x,y,z coordinate.

Originally posted by ninryu View Post
                          Is there a map somewhere? The forest is huge - I can't find Marisa's house.

I do I disable fire spread on SPC? Nothing I try seems to work.
                          I realized yesterday after a user pointed out that SPC actually doesn't seem to stop firespread anymore. I've linked another mod in the original post that will stop firespread for you in SSP worlds.

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
                            Ah, I should probably have adjusted the spawn coordinates. The spawn for Hakugyokurou is 254,4,674 as an x,y,z coordinate.
                            Thanks!
                            Lancer is in owe to you!
                            Doom Evil Unleashed
                            A Doom mod where I used to help, but I got kick out.
                            Why?
                            Because I overwork.

Comment

No problem! Hope you like what we have so far!

Comment

Working...
                              X