Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Laying Down Some Policy Changes and Revisions(Please read)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
    I'm not even going to bother responding to the accusation when it's obviously made in a confrontational manner. The differences are clear and any answer would be redundant. Also, I'm greatly disappointed by the fact that you would do this after we had made an agreement out of mutual respect and better interest of respective servers. Especially so after we had been getting along so smoothly. Also, I'm disappointed in the fact that I received reports this morning that you had gone into our Mumble and instigated the users present.

I've lost what respect I had regained for you.
    I never disrespected your server in this case, and I wasn't in mumble this morning I was on at like 2am and it was just Shite, Mystia, Myself, and one other guy who had just gotten adult on your server. Also I've told you that things aren't carsickness going so smooth when I log into Skype to hear things people on your server have been doing to my builds. I saw the SDM was edited without my consent. I checked my Hyrule Castle and parts of it had holes and things stolen. If that's your definition of going smoothly then I think you need to look it up. If you wish to discuss this with me I'm on Skype all the time. You know how to contact me.

Before you go about thinking I care about respect in regards to this server get your story straight. As I said, I'm easily contacted as I've not blocked you. Also banning me from the server for flipping the flippy flaps. All I have to say to that is, Seriously?
    I can listen to 10 people a once, but unfortunately you are the 11th. Sucks to be you

Comment

...You mean the sixth SDM we've rebuilt from scratch? The point here is that you're needlessly causing commotion through the wrong channels. You're making incorrect and unjustified assumptions and accusations and causing public commotion where we agreed not to. If you would like to continue this on skype, I would be happy to oblige but if you persist to cause a commotion on the forums I will be forced to ban you out of server policy and wellbeing of the community.

Edit: and i haven't been home all day an have neither been on the server nor have i banned anyone. That is not of my immediate concern as the reasons given for the ban were justified under my jurisdiction at the current time.

Edit: if you're legitimately complaining about a build that isn't even part of Gensokyo, is in Survival, and has been abandoned for months.. I'm just going to let you know that this is as bad as when you started throwing lawsuit accusations around. I highly recommed you stop before you bring more unnecessary attention to yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyosatomimi_No_Miko View Post
        I never disrespected your server in this case, and I wasn't in mumble this morning I was on at like 2am and it was just Shite, Mystia, Myself, and one other guy who had just gotten adult on your server. Also I've told you that things aren't carsickness going so smooth when I log into Skype to hear things people on your server have been doing to my builds. I saw the SDM was edited without my consent. I checked my Hyrule Castle and parts of it had holes and things stolen. If that's your definition of going smoothly then I think you need to look it up. If you wish to discuss this with me I'm on Skype all the time. You know how to contact me.

Before you go about thinking I care about respect in regards to this server get your story straight. As I said, I'm easily contacted as I've not blocked you. Also banning me from the server for flipping the flippy flaps. All I have to say to that is, Seriously?
        You are literally nothing but a nuisance to this community and this server. You are ignorant, immature, and overall have no goal here other than to bring us down. You talk about things and make accusations over subjects you have literally zero knowledge of. I will kindly ask you to stop posting on these forums before I just make so you can't.

Comment

"I'm going to make a post on the forums to push people's buttons."

Jesus Christ Topey, I looked up to you once.

Comment

Remi, what happens when the Builders bug you on purpose? What do you do then?

remi edit: Aside from this one exception with a certain user who has been permanently banned from all our services, I like to think that I only promote people to staff who won't give me major issues. Otherwise, they wouldn't be staff in the first place.

Comment

Do not bump old threads that have no longer have relevance.

If you have any questions for Remi ask him in private.

Comment

Working...
              X