Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can carry as many things over from the old to new map, but no buildings will be transferred over by staff.

But again, seeing the poll results, I'm probably going to wait until 1.7, lol.

Comment

I dont see what people will do for the next few months till 1.7 will do in survival

Comment

Keep doing what they've been doing? xD I'm sure there are plenty of things people can do in the coming months.

Comment

Well, I am going to make a thread to try to assemble a group of hard dedicated mc users to help rebuild stuffs in the survival. I just don't know where to put the thread.

Comment

@Wonder

Server Suggestions?
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

post it in misc

Comment

I also just noticed that the poll results look like the Dutch flag! XD
                (becuz it's a horizontally lined red white (the space in-between) blue)
                Originally posted by yuuka View Post
                I dont see what people will do for the next few months till 1.7 will do in survival
                We should just try and build what we can.
                Then, when the 1.7 survival has arrived, we'll try and rebuild that there.
                By just warping from old to new to old to new etc.
                Originally posted by Mogeko
                Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
                Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
                Praise be to prosciutto.
                ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
                Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Quick Clarification question;

If we change it now, will we also have to change it for 1.7? If so, it'd be silly to swap for 1.7. A Lack of items spawning in chests is fine, since most of survival has been gobbled up. If 1.7 is a mandatory Survival update mark, then we should wait till that, and then update survival.

I would demand that some of our sexiest pieces of history get ported over, too. The Scarlet Futo Shrine, and then we rebuild a new Kagome town around it so all the current players get that whole "I helped start something" Feeling. Since all my survival builds are formed to the terrain they're are, I couldn't bat my lashes at you to keep them if I wanted to -.-;.

If 1.7 is a mandatory, unavoidable update we have to preform, regardless of if we're on 1.5 or 1.6, then wait till then. If not, and 1.7 can be applied to a 1.6 world, then there's no need to wait.
                  I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

At this point it's only rumors that the terrain gen will be changed, but we will have to wipe eventually

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

I'm basing the 1.7 mandatory update on the rumors that 1.7 will be a pretty big biome/terrain update.

idk what to do about kagome. I might port that over as an exception. Hell, I might make it the new spawn, but idk and not final on anything in terms of what's happening with that. As much as I love some of the builds in survival, I won't be porting anything over to the new map. However, if you want to have some of those builds ported to a certain section of creativeflat, I can do that/make an area dedicated to impressive survival builds.

Comment

I don't know whether or not 1.7 will be a major update but it does feel kinda bad that knowing any work I do from now on is gonna get wiped. Not that I enjoy the prospect of it, but I would rather everything get wiped sooner rather than later.

Comment

I agree with you on that front sooner the better so i dont feel like wasting time,
                          all i will really do is prepare for it in creative and figuring things out and getting recouses together to the reset
                          >.< i forgot linked inventory will mean i can bring over as much as i want or is there a limit per person

Comment

As long as I have my full inventory of items, including chests, I will be fine with a clean slate. It'll be nice to shake things up a bit and try something new.
                            The way these youkai are swarming, one might think we weren't welcome!

Comment

Would it be possible or likely to get a new map for 1.6, then restrict the area that people can go until 1.7 is released? I don't mind the current situation of waiting until 1.7, but I'd prefer not to have the map reset looming over everything that is build.

Comment

well shit, there goes my nice little home down the drain.

but in all honesty, if remi is willing to port over large builds to creative to allow us to continue improving then by all means i'm go for the idea. if remi does port
                                over large builds, i only ask to do mine last since my home is largely underground and it has a shit ton of blocks everywhere compared to other homes.

Comment

Working...
                                X