Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suggest against it for the matter of the newbies that see this.
    Would you want them to join and see this crapped up map with NOTHING in the video? (assuming the Temp map is just a clean, newly generated world)

Other then that, I'm just a bystander and would be fine with either or.
    My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
    Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Who said it'd be a newly generated world? ;D

Comment

To be honest, I don't know what I would choose. Choosing yes or no has its benefits but it also has some downsides. The only fun part about the whole thing would be to have a fresh start but even then it is only temporary but it sucks completely when a asshat decides to wreck your house.

Also the attacking towards Key was very rude and uncalled for. I do understand what Key is talking about and I have seen it happen. In fact, the two times I participated in Wall's temp server, there were some of the issues. I even went into calls during those times and people, that were friends, were yelling at each other. To the point that they stopped talking to each other for quite awhile. I've seen people completely change and see the sides of them that you never knew they had. Heck, even I was having issues playing with some of the people I played with and didn't completely agree with what they were doing. People do tend to take this seriously.
        Last edited by Medicine Melancholy; 02-10-2013, 09:13 PM.
        "Amazing. If the poison is this strong I could dominate the world."

Comment

i agree with tenko if someone wanted to see gensokyo and we have this anarchy map they would be dissapointed for not seeing what they wanted and also if we do the anarchy on gensokyo map well everything would be destroyed and it would be worse but more and more people are saying "yes we want anarchy" idk really i mean even if we put our opinions it looks like we are gonna have anarchy anyway...

Comment

What Medicine said is exactly what i mean. I quit the last temp server on th craft because, now one of my closest frieds on the server, "betrayed" me and gave away my base allowing for dozens of hours of work and a base of almost a dozen people to get destroyed. Obviously I'm past that and I don't care about it anymore, but others might not get past it so quickly, and some HAVEN'T gotten over it.

Also i agree with the fact that anyone to logging on for the first time to see Gensokyo eould be rather disappointed. I saw it happen countless times across three temp maps on th craft.

Comment

I am new here and I would enjoy a map like that. Though I saw the things in video I would not be dissapoint to see the community haveing fun. I will get a account soon.

Also I don't understand why it a big deal to everyone about dieing in a game. The server isn't set to no respawn I hope.

Comment

Working...
              X