Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summary for the 117th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 06/4/2022:
    *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*
    Communication is key, during the breaks we have between these meetings talk to others about projects, work on things etc. etc.
    Pro-tip for terraforming so you're not suffering. Just terraform the area around the place you're porting in. Saves more time, saves more lives.

In this building meeting we split up and worked on various projects for Gensokyo. Some of which being the terraformation of the KV caves and the continued work on the bathhouse. Meanwhile Heaven was also worked on. We actually had a conversation on what Gensokyo Builds we wanted to focus on next considering Kappa Village is slowly coming to completion.

Some of the builds brought up were Heaven, Lunar Capital, Senkai, and Voile. We have yet to decide on which builds we want to focus on next.

Other than that this was a pretty chilld building meeting. We worked for around the usual 2 hours before we called it done.

The trailer has been uploaded. Thank you for trusting me bc it finally happened. Check it out here!

Next building meeting is on June 18th, 2022 4pm EST.

Comment

Summary for the 119th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 06/18/2022:
      *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*
      Communication is key, during the breaks we have between these meetings talk to others about projects, work on things etc. etc.
      Pro-tip for terraforming so you're not suffering. Just terraform the area around the place you're porting in. Saves more time, saves more lives.

In this building meeting we started off by checking out Redleaf's build of Mugetsu's World from Lotus Land Story. He built the entirety of the extra stage including the moon and cross in the back ground where you fight the double bosses.

Since that was the only new thing shown we went back to the usual. We worked on various Gensokyo projects. There was some Kappa Village work, but since Nick wanted some help on Lunar Capital most of us decided to focus on that instead. We worked on remaking the Palace Lord Tsukuyomi lives in. We worked on that for about 3 hours until we reached a good stopping point. And with that ended this building meeting.

The trailer has been uploaded. Thank you for trusting me bc it finally happened. Check it out here!

Next building meeting is on July 2nd, 2022 4pm EST.

Comment

Summary for the 120th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 07/02/2022:
        *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

In this building meeting we checked out any new additions to builds we have already been working on.

After we did that check up we went to the Lunar Capital build site where we continued work on Lord Tsukuyomi's Palace. In the previous building meeting we worked on designing the windows and walls. Today we decided on which designs we liked and started copying and pasting it around the building. Other things like the front door for the palace was made. After about 3 hours we decided to call it a day.

Next building meeting is on July 16th, 2022 4pm EST.

Comment

Summary for the 121st Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 07/16/2022:
          *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

In this building meeting we continued on Lord Tsukuyomi's palace in the Lunar Capital build site. (and built a bunch of amogus)
          There's not much to say other than we continued on the exterior of the west wing of the building and contemplated on how we would get the roof would fit.
          Unfortunately the building meeting was shorter (around 2 and a half hours) than usual due to other events happening around the same time. But we still got good progress done.

Next building meeting is on August 6th, 2022 4pm EST.

Comment

Summary for the 122nd Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 08/6/2022:
            *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

In this building meeting we continued on Lord Tsukuyomi's palace in the Lunar Capital build site.
            This time we focused on the back of the palace's exterior and added another "center piece" at the very center of the back of the building. Other than that we contemplated a design we could do on the top floors of the exterior of the palace considering the current design we had started to look too monotonous. We looked back at old Lunar Capital builds for inspiration.

It was a pretty slow building meeting overall but it started to pick up steam near the end. We worked for about 3 hours and called it a day.

Next building meeting is on August 20th, 2022 4pm EST.

Comment

Summary for the 123rd Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 08/20/2022:
              *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

In this building meeting we once again continued working on Lunar Capital. Specifically Lord Tsukuyomi's Palace. As per usual we have been working on a specific section of the build in the recent building meetings. We once again worked on the back of the building's exterior. With the center piece behind the building completed we worked on filling out the space left behind with a similar design the other sections of the building has.

To top it all off Purp built an "awning" for the back of the building. Once that was pasted onto the Palace we worked on the underside of the roof. We then had a quick detour to check out Redleaf's wip build of Doremy's Dream World from Touhou 15.5. This was around the time we hit 3 hours and that's our (well more so mine) usual stopping place.

Next building meeting is on September 3rd, 2022 4pm EST.

Comment

Summary for the 124th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 09/3/2022:
                *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

In this building meeting we once again continued working on Lunar Capital. Specifically Lord Tsukuyomi's Palace. Since this was a more chill building meeting without as many people, we did simple touch ups on the building. Making the different layers of the exterior look less busy and to break up the design in some places. Naturally we got tired of doing that so we then worked on Orange's house to take a break.

Other than that this building meeting didn't have too much happening it was just a good chill time.

Next building meeting is on September 17th, 2022 4pm EST.

Comment

Summary for the 125th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 09/17/2022:
                  *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

In the time between this building meeting and the last one Nick made the decision to reshape the Lunar Capital Palace Building. With that plan in mind in the building meeting we reshaped the building using world edit. We kept that up for a bit until we eventually got tired of Lunar Capital and went back to Orange's Orange Cottage.

Another chill building meeting that last about 2-3 hours until we stopped for the day.

Next building meeting is on October 1st, 2022 4pm EST.

Comment

Summary for the 126th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 10/01/2022:
                    *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

This building meeting was a nice break between all of our projects. A week prior we decided to make Gensoween a reality again after not doing it for a good while. I would explain all we did, but I'm not quite sure if we're done making Gensokyo Spooky. So come visit NeoGensokyo and see all the new additions to the world!

Next building meeting is on October 15th, 2022 4pm EST.

Comment

Summary for the 127th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 10/15/2022:
                      *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

This building meeting was again a nice break between all of our projects. A week prior we decided to make Gensoween a reality again after not doing it for a good while. And we continued to make things spooky! Gensoween is still up so be sure to take a look around while it lasts!

Next building meeting is on November 5th, 2022 4pm EST.

Comment

Summary for the 128th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 11/05/2022:
                        *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

In this build meeting we finally went back to Kappa Village after taking a hiatus on it. Nick did some terraforming to the ceiling of the lower half of the village, while the bathhouse was worked on to hopefully get it all finished. Redleaf worked on furnishing the boss room. While Iku and I (and eventually Nick) worked on making the elevator work. After about a good 2 1/2 hours we finished what we set out to do. Get the bathhouse to a finished state. (lol) And so the building meeting came to a close.

Next building meeting is on November 19th, 2022 4pm EST.

Comment

Summary for the 129th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 11/19/2022:
                          *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

In this build meeting, we worked on the Christmas tree Nick built in preparation for Gensnowkyo. Special bobbles were made for various touhou characters, and wreath was also created (by iku i assume based on the way it was created). Since I wasn't present for most of it there not too much I can say about what happened. But next build meeting Gensnowkyo will come back again.

Next building meeting is on December 3rd, 2022 4pm EST.

Comment

Summary for the 130th Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 12/03/2022:
                            *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

In this build meeting, we worked on the back breaking task that is turning NeoGensokyo into a winter wonderland. Other than that there wasn't much to report on. The biome was set to snowy taiga and those with the power to do so used the //snow command all over Gensokyo.

After this build meeting as an early Christmas present we decided to cancel the next building meeting that was to happen on the 17th of December and pick everything back up on the first Saturday of the New Year!

Next building meeting is on January 7th, 2023 4pm EST.

Comment

Summary for the 131st Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 01/07/2023:
                              *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

After the holiday break, we started the year off by updating the Gensokyo Locations Google Doc Spreadsheet. We update that spreadsheet at the beginning of each year just to ensure everyone has been properly given credit on all the builds we have worked on. We also recorded the audio of this building meeting.

"Do I have to listen to it?", you may ask yourself. You don't have to but I stress that you at least skim through it to correct us on anything. We were following the Gensokyo Locations spreadsheet (linked above). For example, you want to make sure you've been credited for... Eientei. You would skip all the sdm and voile nonsense but if you're hearing us talk about Hakugyokuro, you've skimmed too far.

We made it all the way to Daiyousei's house before we ended the building meeting. Normally the spreadsheet update goes quicker, but it seems like the list was a little outdated which is why we'll be picking it up again in the next building meeting.

Thank you to Teshno for recording it btw!

Next building meeting is on January 21st, 2023 4pm EST.

Comment

Summary for the 132nd Gensokyo v3 Building Meeting 01/21/2023:
                                *ctrl+c* *ctrl+v*

Continuing where we left off. We continued working on the Gensokyo Locations Google Doc Spreadsheet. As stated before we update that spreadsheet at the beginning of each year just to ensure everyone has been properly given credit on all the builds we have worked on. We also recorded the audio of this building meeting as well as the last one. I have yet to post the audio. I want to edit the audio down and cut out the parts where we went off topic for too long.

You don't have listen to the audio but I stress that you at least skim through it to correct us on anything. We were following the Gensokyo Locations spreadsheet (linked above). For example, you want to make sure you've been credited for... Eientei. You would skip all the sdm and voile nonsense but if you're hearing us talk about Hakugyokuro, you've skimmed too far.

We continued from Daiyousei's house to the end of the list and finished updating the spread sheet! \o/

Thank you to Teshno for recording it and anyone who helped!

Next building meeting is on Febuary 4th, 2023 4pm EST.

Comment

Working...
                                X